Newest 49'er Fan...

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by masteratarms1988, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Just saying high to all the 49'er fans... I guess I'm the newest 49'ers fan... I am done with the Panthers until Delhomme is off the team... Please don't think I'm some bandwagon fan though, I have always had this place in my heart for the 49'ers... Manny Lawson is probably 1 of my favorite players... Also I like the way Mike Singletary has handled the organization... I am still a Panthers fan, but the 49'ers are my NFC team until Delhomme is gone...

2. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

Ha, you remind me of my friend, not that he doesn't consider himself anything but a Panthers fan but he can't stand Delhomme either and likes the 9ers.

3. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Dude you have to stick by your team. You can't pick when you are a fan and when you're not going to be a fan.

4. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

lol...this isn't cool, you can't abandon your team brcause you dont like their qb all of a sudden. Did you like Delhome when he was in the Super Bowl? I don't think he's good any more either, but I wouldn't abandon the team if I was a fan. I went through Tony Freaking Eason being on the Pats, and years of horrible play...Eagles fans went through years of misery...Raiders fans are right now, and sticking by their team...Dallas is going through years of no playoff wins, and sticking with their team, same with the 49ers and so on and so on...this is completely unacceptable behavior and I seriousy question you're fan hood man!

1 person likes this.
  5. smeags

smeags militant geek

you should be banned

2 people like this.
  6. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

:Loco:

rep!

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

You forgot to finish your post with, "j/k", I hope.

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Welcome to the 49er fandom Masteratarms:icon_cheesygrin:

9. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

c'mon Sweets...lol...he can like the 49ers, but can't flip flop back and forth between teams

10. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I'd never welcome a person like this to Eagles fandom. I'm still trying to find a way to get rid of BITB. :lol:

1 person likes this.
  11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I don't care who is a fan and who isn't as long as I know my allegiance why care about someone else's?

12. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

urgh dude what has gotten into you man you cannot do this........even when we got TO i didnt like it but i stayed a DC fan.....when you choose a team to root for you stay good or bad good player or bad players...you cant go around saying im changing teams bc i dont like this player

you should be flogged

13. Daddy Primetime42

Daddy Primetime42 TheNationWillRiseAgain

I ve said it before, 49ers fan and most cowboy fans are always fair weather fans. So that means if delhomme is gone in a few weeks your back to being a panthers fan. Wasnt the niners and panthers rivals back in the day.

14. Omen

what does back in the day mean since the panthers have only really been around for no more than 15yrs..........please dude alll teams have band wagon fans not just the niners and cowboys...hell most people i know that like the raiders couldnt name me three players they just wear the colors...but for masteratarms i woulnt want him as a DC fan

15. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I'm not a fair weather fan, if a Panther fan is one what does that have to do with the 49ers??? Make sense will ya.

16. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Actually, the guy is a Panthers fan. :redface:

17. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Pretty sure the Browns are fresh out of bandwagon fans.

1 person likes this.
  18. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

:lmao: rep...

19. Omen

sorry dude most teams.......

20. 86WARD

86WARD -

:icon_eek: