WR Hank Baskett Has Agreed To Terms With Colts

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by Sweets, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Wide receiver Hank Baskett, who was released by Philadelphia Tuesday, has agreed to terms on a one-year contract with the Indianapolis Colts, according to his agent. He is expected to sign his contract this morning and practice with Indianapolis today. Baskett was waived by the Eagles to make room for the activation of quarterback Michael Vick off the exempt list.

Source: NFL.com

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This could be an ok fit for him, 29 catches 237 yards 1 touchdown

3. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Good luck hank

4. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

The Colts have a new #4 receiver. Yippee.

5. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Hes a decent #4 he has big play ability hes got a couple 80 yard tds.

6. Crowned

If you're not putting up numbers with Manning as your quarterback, you never will. It's now or never for Hank.

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

That was quick.

8. Harvs01

Harvs01 Pro Bowler

He'll do well in Indy

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

where's eraser to compare him to Roy Jefferson or Roy Perkins from the 70's colts teams. lol

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

He'll be an alright fit in Indy. I doubt he'll be terribly productive behind Wayne, Clark, Collie...you never know. Maybe he can beat out Collie for the # 3WR/#4 Receiver on the team...

11. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Actually Collie is ahead of Garcon, that's who Baskett will start out behind

12. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Great signing. I think by the end of the season he will be our third wide receiver. He was the best option out there. i would rather have him than Harrison.

13. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Colts list Collie ahead of Garcon on the depth chart, but Garcon played exclusively on the outside during the game last week. When the Colts went to three receivers, Collie was on the sidelines with Clark in the slot and Garcon outside. Baskett could eventually challenge for a starting spot, but I doubt that he, Garcon or Collie are going to light the world on fire. I think you'll see a lot of Reggie Wayne and Dallas Clark until Gonzalez returns.

14. Crowned

They should put Baskett on the outside simply as a distraction and let Garcon and Collie work the insides until Gonzalez is able to return.

15. Jeffgoodt

Jeffgoodt Team Veteran

i believe