Giants Vs Cowboys SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Giants

63.3%
  2. Cowboys

36.7%
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

dallas easily i believe

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Im with Ktrain on this one

3. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

A couple reasons why I think Dallas may win this are

1- We are doing new things on offence that we havent done before (lining up Witten and Bennet on the flanks, not just the slot) and when teams do that it takes a few games of tape to get a concrete gameplan

2- We alway's spilt this series

It comes down to our front 5 VS there front four. Dallas has dominated that matchup. New York has dominated that matchup. I think NY could be in trouble if they get get pressure using the front 4 because if they blitz, Felix could destroy them for it.

I pick them pure because of Jacobs and the fact our run D played terrible last week

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

run d played terrible against a virtually unknown team.....dallas has players to stop the run and they know what NY wants to do.

Manning had ALL DAY against the skins, he wont have that luxury and when he gets pressure its not usually pretty

new stadium, big play offense without TO, great combo at RB, pressure defense agaisnt a familiar team.....i think dallas will be excited to watch the outcome on that giant high def screen

5. LoveMyGMEN

LoveMyGMEN Starter

17-10 Giants

6. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

glad our team don't have the same confidence that most of our fans do, Like I told Crowned, with this team.. I can't see us never not being able to compete to win, therefore going into every week, i'm going to see us winning unless something major happens. So I guess that means i'll be predicting a 16-0 season, but it's more of my belief that we have the talent to get it done, every week.

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

W00t go lions.... crap wrong thread....

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Wrong era

2 people like this.
  9. redactions

redactions Rookie

Cowboys are all hype. Giants by 10.

10. Inclulbus

lol

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

how are we hyped when everyone is picking us third in our division??

11. L.Johnson #27

L.Johnson #27 C-H-I-E-F-S - G-A-L-A-X-Y

Giants here

12. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

31-20 G-Men!

13. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

This game is going to come down to who's defense performs, in my opinion. I think, opening a new stadium, divison game, coming off a win.. I can definitely see Dallas pulling this out. 24-21 Dallas

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Gotta go with the Cowboys

15. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

G men. to all the Manning haters out there who said he is nothing without the last name and a top flight WR, look at last weeks gameplay. The giants DL and running gme will dominate this game

16. hermhater

hermhater Guest

This should be an interesting game...

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

twelve hours till the asswhooping occurs

18. Inclulbus

damn man, thats half a day away. COME ONNNNN

19. LoveMyGMEN

LoveMyGMEN Starter

Looking forward to this game tonight, should be interesting however, I'm still standing by my GMEN. Eh, time to put the game day gear on and run some errands which is always fun living in Dallas!

20. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Lol, that's awesome.