Giants Vs Cowboys SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Giants

63.3%
  2. Cowboys

36.7%
  1. hermhater

hermhater Guest

2-0 on my underdog bets today.

Screw yeah!!!

:cheersbeer:

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

kevin kolb 391 yards 2 tds 3 picks
    tony romo 127 yards 1 td 3 picks

that doesent even look right

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

neither does 48-22, but we wasn't saying anything.

4. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

I just have two things to say...

Good game.

And heck Flozell Adams for tripping (and thus hurting) Justin Tuck.

5. Garnett

Garnett Gritt Tuff

glad I didn't expect us to win this game

6. ball in the baskett

:icon_sad: we both lose

but we have KC next week :icon_cheesygrin: thats like 2 bye weeks in a row

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

yea it was bad but i gotta say the way he did it did look funny

7. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

BLAME THIS LOST ON tONY rOMO. .....hE JUST KILLS THIS TEAM WITH HIS ILL ADVISED THROWS AND NOT TAKING CARE OF THE BALL. Same okd romo same old crap.

Great game tonight watched every minute of it. Flozell should and will get fined for that leg tripping. I hope this is his last year this guy just kills the offense with his penalties that leg tripping call wiped out a 40 yard gain.

8. Inclulbus

and had he thrown 3 tds and 0 ints you'd be all over his jock like most people are every week. get outta here with that crap. Sure it was his fault, but had felix not fumbled the KR and they got a fg, we still win. Our D stunk it up in pass coverage, giants was doing whatever they wanted as long as it wasnt on the ground. Our ground game was on point, and our ground D was on point, other then that you can't blame it on just 1 thing, such as romo. Two picks was his fault, the one off wittens foot.

9. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

10. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

the eagles got there faces smashed the saints just crushed there face.

yea sure dude whatever....I'm a realist Romo sucked tonightr and you know it.

11. Inclulbus

so what? no matter how bad they lost, so did we. it's the same on the W/L column

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I hope we make you eat those words.

All in all this was a very entertaining game.

13. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

Rub it in!

14. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

And last week he was a hero :icon_rolleyes:

It's so easy to blame the QB. I've always said that people who blame the QB for losses, have a very limited football knowledge. You know, Tony wasn't playing pass defense out there.

All in all, a good game. I want to smack Jason Garrett in the face. The running game was working beautifully, and suddenly decided to stop running.....with the lead. God, I hate that overrated "genius". Should've taken the Ravens offer last year.

We'll meet again, Giants.

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Glad to see you back TJ, I was wondering if you got banned...

16. ball in the baskett

Well not all the blame but you put your defense in rough situations when you throw picks.

17. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I kind of did, double H...I kind of did... Less and less computer time lately :icon_sad:

I don't remember if we play next week or the one after that.

The second one (off Witten's foot) was the most bizarre play I've seen in a long time. No way you blame Tony for that besides the fact that it was an awful throw. But come on, how often does that happen. The other two, yeah...totally his fault.

And we still managed to stop them in the end zone. They settled for FGs all game. They just fell apart in that final drive. Like I've seen them do for the last couple of years.

I insist...something's wrong with this team's conditioning. They fall apart in the end of games, and they disappear down the stretch in december.

18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

19. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

i know we lost but it's nice to see the eagles get there butts kicked like they did today.:icon_smile:

20. ball in the baskett

I see your point i noticed the run defense for dallas was great the secondary was attrotious. I dident watch last weeks game but dident it just flip flop from bad run to bad pass defense?