Giants Vs Cowboys SNF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Sep 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2009.
  1. Giants

63.3%
  2. Cowboys

36.7%
  1. LoveMyGMEN

LoveMyGMEN Starter

I am hoarse after watching this damn game! Its well worth it though!

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

congrats on the win

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

got this from TOs twitter hes rubbing in the loss for dallas love it

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I had lots of yelling going on too, such a crazy game.

Mine was all because of a bet I had on the game though...

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Un freaking real, just un freaking real. I seriously hope Giants fans dont beat there chest after that win because they played like utter crap other than the WR's and that one series the ran down our throats.

I said at halftime this game was prime time display of ineptitude, and Im just upset that the Cowboys shot themselves in to foot worse than NY. One one side NY's front 7 got utterly manhandled to the tune of 250 yards and almost 9 per attempt to go with little pressure. To there credit the secondary was lights out with not one Dallas WR having multiple catch's.

Eli carved us up, but he left ALOT of points on the field. He made up for it on the final drive, but before that he wasnt coming through when he needed too

There is alot to say on both side, much of it bad, some good. But IMO both these teams need to unheck themselves or there wont be any 11 win teams in the NFC East this year

1 person likes this.
  5. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Eli missed so many wide open receivers. Also, for the first time I can remember it looked like witten didn't care on many plays.

6. ball in the baskett

The one positive for dallas was jacobs got man handled by the run defense that was horrible last week.

7. Jihad Joe

LOL, heck man did you see Romo. He wasa throwing into double coverage with both TE's open

Ya, that was odd. We have generally had a top 5-10 run D the past few years, so I will chalk up TB as a fluke.......for now

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

At leas it was entertaining and I won some vCash...

9. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Romo got real full of himself with that game against Tampa. Roy Williams was non existent.

It was funny that collinsworth made this huge deal about how much he has worked and is so much in sync this year working 4 days a week with romo in the offseason and then doesn't get another catch the whole game. further proof that collinsworth is the butt of a horse

10. ball in the baskett

The dallas run D screwed you over in fantasy though you lost by 3 cause jacobs got 5points.

11. Jihad Joe

I know its early, but I just dont see a really good 11-12 win team in this division. I see 4 teams that are 8-9 win teams, with one probably winning 10. But I just dont see a great team. Im sorry but there is no freaking way that if the Giants front 7 was near as good as they were hyped that they would get gashed like that, and Dallas corner play the past two weeks has been freaking terrible. We are making WR's look like gods

12. ball in the baskett

I dont agree with that you cant base it off of one game. For our game we had so many mistakes on special teams and defense vs probably the best defense in the league. Also had a qb that was a first time starter which did well besides the ints. We also play a pretty weak division so i think the nfc east will still be pretty good.

13. Jihad Joe

You guys gave up 48 points. Paint it however you want.......thats 48 freaking points

None of the teams are bad, none of them are great either. I see them all, even Washington as 8-10 win teams

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Don't you mean the face of a horse?

15. ball in the baskett

Right but it was because of so many turnovers that were in really bad places on the field. Not defending the defense cause they played horrible but history shows that teams bouce back from things like this. With the nfc east playing teams like oakland KC san diego and denver i see atleast 1 team getting 11-12 wins.

16. Jihad Joe

LMAO. I was over at my uncles house and he was saying just this

Mark my words, he fillet Carolina next week because right now he is "Tony Homo" and Tony Homo is a bad motherhecker

Mark it down.......if Romo (as a gauge of play) scores 30 points in our league next week, I will refer to him on this board as "Tony Homo" or "Homo" until he retires......Its what he needs

And we could have won by 20 if we didnt turn the ball over. NY could have scored 17 more points if Eli Manning wasnt trash in the redzone. Eagles woulda......coulda not given up 48 points, fact is they did. They arent a bad team, fact is they are good, but not great. Dont drink the koolaid that they are an unstoble force like we did last year and the Giants fans have been since the signed Chris freaking Canty. The Eagles are a playoff caliber team that has won 6,10,8,9 the past three years. Dallas is a playoff caliber team that hasnt had a winning december since 2003. Dont drink the koolaid

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Both D's looked weak as hell.

And WTF with Flozell and the trip?

18. ball in the baskett

One things for sure games like the eagles had today are pretty humbleing and bring you back down to earth. Im sure its the same for the cowboys.

19. Jihad Joe

Ya it is, altho last season brought most Cowboy fans down to earth

I still have us #3 in the East, behind the Eagles and then Giants

Honestly, I think if Campbell takes a step up this year and they get some heat from the edge the Skins could be the best team in the divison. They are not great anywhere but have dont have any real holes either. A solid QB and a better outside pash rush makes the the top team in the East IMO

20. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

at least barber and jones showed up
    theres nothing else postive from it
    i knew we would lose, i just didnt expect our starting QB to be the reason