Where Are The 9er Fans?

Discussion in 'San Francisco 49ers' started by kchubb, Sep 21, 2009.

1. kchubb

kchubb Rookie

So I know there are a number of you guys that were hating on the 49ers in the preseason... what now? And I don't say that to be butthole, honestly, what do you guys think? Still not impressed with Singletary? Still not convinced there is a major culture change taking place in the organization led by him?

Or are we again going to resort to the claim that the 9ers "do this every year" and will inevitably blow it? Yes, I know we started 2-0 in 07... yes I know we started 2-1 last season... but don't you feel this is this is a little different?

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

not that it's not, but why not wait until they get past this point before pointing it out.

3. kchubb

kchubb Rookie

because I was pointing it out in the offseason and was met with a lot criticism... I'd like to know where they stand...

4. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

well most of the niner fans around here got banned for not getting along....walnuts, beast, darren, etc. niner fans don't last long around here lol

5. afjay

afjay Click. Clack.

I think (and have thought) Singletary is exactly what this team needs. I also think the D is going to be very good this year. I am still not 100% sold on the offense, but I think they will be able to win games by keeping it close to the vest and not turning the ball over. Next week at Minnesota will go a long way towards showing what the team really is this year.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I think you are gonna lose in Minny dude.

7. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

It's gonna be a good test. If we can stop Peterson two weeks after stopping the Cards aerial circus, we might be in for a good season.

It will also depend on which OL we'll see.

8. Platoon 86

Platoon 86 Loony

I honestly think we're a team that can make the playoffs. I've got plenty of confidence that Singletary is just what our team needed. Minn's going to be a tough challenge but I think it's a game we can win. Nobody really seems to remember that when Adrian Peterson first played against Willis and the 9ers...he got very few yards rushing. :)

9. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

besides gore's big game last week... that offense has looked crapty. im not blaming the players but jimmy raye is the suck. we go to vernon davis 2 times early and forget about him rest of the game. bring on the next oc.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Actually they got banned for posting things that were against the rules over and over again, had nothing to do with getting along.

to answer your question kchubb, if we can beat the Vikings then we'll know that we can hang with the big boys, until then we're still nothing special.

11. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

Im here! Go Niners!!!!

1 person likes this.
  12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Hi Marko, long time no see 2-0 baby...tell Shawntae I said hi and it's great to see him back in the lineup.

13. 49er Ninja

49er Ninja Starter

hey sweets how are you! hey your boy shawntae spencer is a starter!!! lol

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

I know, make sure you tell him Sweets says HI...love that he's back...

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

before the season, i saw the 49ers and seahawks battling for this division. the rams are obviously out and i saw the cards taking a step back. so far, the 49ers have the head start but it's a long season. don't get carried away.

16. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

listen this is the most accurate thing i ever posted on GIF. who besides this dumbass guy calls 3 straight run plays up the middle to close out the game. you throw on 3rd and short when you have neen getting dominated in the trenches. one slant route and boom 3-0. Raye needs to get chewed up and spit out

17. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I hate it when I speak too soon.

BTW, anyone else find it funny that our season with some of the most moral victories that I can remember is the season that our slogan is "we don't believe in moral victories?"

1 person likes this.
  18. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:icon_lol:

19. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Well I'm a Singletary fan if that counts?
    I used to be a 49er fan back when Joe was QB/winning superbowls.
    49ers have had a tough schedule so far. Vikings,Falcons,Colts...

20. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Ya, but they should have pulled out at least one of those.