Tyler Thigpen To Replace Pat White In Dolphins Wildcat Formation?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins' started by 86WARD, Sep 29, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The irony of the Miami Dolphins trade for Tyler Thigpen is that it might make rookie quarterback Pat White obsolete. You see, the reason the Dolphins want to run the spread formation this year and, in part, picked White to do that, is because Thigpen carved them up running the spread formation last season. Thigpen is better at running the spread than White has shown to be.

Source: Miami Herald

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

3. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I sure hope Tyler gets the nod.

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, Tyler can certainly run the spread............ I'm not sure he can run anything else but he can certainly run the spread.

5. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

White looks completely lost out there. He better get ready to transition to WR otherwise he is a waste.

6. mike oxlong

mj, white is still a rookie. give the guy longer than 5 minutes

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I hated the White pick since day 1 dude. A 6 foot 190 lb spread QB is not made for success in the NFL.

8. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Armanti Edwards.......

9. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

OOOOOOOOK?

10. mike oxlong

don't pay any attention to the google whacker, he thinks that throwing out App State's QB name means anything more than he has honed his google whacking skills.

Edwards can't even mow a lawn without having it chase him down a hill and run him over. Edwards will never amount to squat in the NFL, if he ever gets to play. lol

11. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

well, the front office and coaches couldn't say enough good things about White during the summer but they may have just been trying to justify the pick. apparently they have fallen out of love with him since they brought in thigpen.

12. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

id be pissed if Tyler ends up better than Cassel when its all said and done.

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I would too dude.

14. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

thigpen has got some wheels on him too so its not a terrible idea

15. hermhater

hermhater Guest