Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall Makes Most Of Opportunity

Discussion in 'Pittsburgh Steelers' started by 86WARD, Oct 5, 2009.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Steelers gave running back Rashard Mendenhall the chance to redeem himself Sunday night. Mendenhall, the Steelers' first round pick in 2008 started for the injured Willie Parker (toe) against the San Diego Chargers, and he wasted little time in taking advantage of the opportunity. Mendenhall scored his first two NFL touchdowns and had 80 yards rushing by halftime.

Source: Pittsburgh Tribune-Review

2. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

He had a good game and the o-line was "kicking San Diego's stinking butts."

3. Hypocycloids

Hypocycloids Casey Hampton's Girl!

One good game doesn't make a star. Can we see him dominate the Lions and Browns before we call him the next Eddie George?

4. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Nice game and he has the potential.....we'll see what happens. If he hits the hole and th o-line makes the holes he will do well. It's not complicated. Ask the Broncos, they've been doing it for years. Make a hole and hit it running north and south then make a move.

5. Hypocycloids

Hypocycloids Casey Hampton's Girl!

All the "supporters" have come out of the woodwork. Thankfully, Rashard has a good chance to keep them out with the Clownies and Lions on the schedule.

6. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Sorry....I'm a big ten fan and saw him at Illinois and had a good idea what he could do. He showed that in Sundays game. Doesn't mean he'll continue it. I hope he does.

The one who has something to prove to me is Sweed.