Chiefs RB Larry Johnson Takes A Shot At Todd Haley

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by SRW, Oct 25, 2009.

1. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i agree that haley will be given 2 or 3 yars to see what he can do unless he gets busted picking up transvestite midget hookers ....................

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'll find one just to get his butt out of town at this point. He gets all over everyone's butt for making mistakes. He's making more than anyone on the team.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

um, if you happen to find one, can i have sloppy seconds after haley? ............ ok, i'm sorry, that was disgusting ................. :icon_confused:

4. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

well hopefully the chiefs can make some adjustments soon

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

That makes me hot.

6. BoltzRule

BoltzRule Fans refugee

There were better coaches than Haley, personally I didn't see the appeal in him, but I guess Pioli has ties with him so he must of seen something he liked, but it's still very early, the Chiefs haven't been completely awful they've played some competitive games.

7. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

Forte had 6 carries for 24yds but the Bengals took the running game out early. :icon_sad:
    Beson was 37 for 189yds.

8. RAIDERH8ER

RAIDERH8ER Benched

Any Defense in the NFL should have a field day with Haleys play calling...its easy to figure out, 1st down Run, 2nd down Run, 3rd Down Pass and 4th Down Punt..EVERY FUKING GAME!!!! please change it up HALEY!!!

9. hermhater

hermhater Guest

You're thinking of last year, Haley has mixed up it pretty well I think.

10. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

11. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

What does this have to do with anything?