Titans Bud Adams Wants QB Vince Young To Start Now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by MediaGuy, Oct 27, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Titans owner Bud Adams wants Vince Young starting at quarterback beginning with Sunday's game against the Jaguars. Following the 59-0 loss to the Patriots on Oct. 18 that dropped the Titans to 0-6, Adams told The Tennessean he'd made Coach Jeff Fisher aware of his desire to see Young play. Adams wants the change now.

Source: The Tennessean

2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

Good to see Bud and Al Davis still have some things in common.

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

can't blame him. they need something to spark them.

4. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

At 0-6 following a 59-0 smashing why not?
    Or maybe they should go for a high draft pick at this point?

5. America's Team

America's Team Starter

PLEASE let VY play on Sunday :D :D

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Hell, the Titans got nothing to lose by starting VY. Why not give it a shot.

7. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think theres a solid chance you might regret saying that....vince played pretty well in the preseason, i was impressed

8. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Here's a novel idea, why didn't that old bastard Bud pick up some "good" WR's, pay Haynesworth, run the ball like the team was built to do, let the D and special teams do their thing and start building with the draft...Oh that's right Bud Adams is an old idiot who like Davis wants his ring now because he knows he won't be around long enough to see the draft work to bring his team a ring and as in the past he will get rid of Fisher like he did with all his other head coaches even though they brought their teams to the playoffs, die already Bud and take Al with ya the league needs new smarter blood flowing through it's veins.

1 person likes this.
  9. America's Team

America's Team Starter

I'm more than willing to take that chance.