Titans To Start QB Vince Young On Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Sweets, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Tennessee Titans coach Jeff Fisher plans to announce later today that Vince Young will replace veteran Kerry Collins as the starting quarterback, according to the Tennessean's sources. The QB position has been a point of controversy for winless Tennessee. Owner Bud Adams reportedly told Fisher he wants Young in the lineup against the Jaguars instead of Collins, who has been the starter.

Source: SportingNews

2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Oh well, it's atleast worth a shot.

3. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

This will be interesting, I'm predicting a Titans win.

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i think vince will have a good day

5. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

We'll get to see what he can do for a full game, not the last 3 minutes

6. America's Team

America's Team Starter

awesome. Just hope we dont injure him this year, he's our best chance of winning.

7. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Tennessee is holding it's collective breath...

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Considering Kerry Collins has remembered who he is again, anything is worth a shot.

On the other hand, will Vince have a revival? Going by the fact that in pre-season he still possessed his messed up mechanics and lack any form of a bullet or even a normal throw (Anyone seen him throw anything other than a lob pass at the Titans?) I very much doubt it.

9. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Hopefully the Titans fans are a bit gentler with him this go-round, he's fragile y'know.

10. VikingsFan28

VikingsFan28 Wherever Alex Morgan is

Good luck Vince

11. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

well for a long time people have been wanting to see young out there, now they get their wish........ I just hope it pays off.

12. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he had his melt down....but the dude has been a winner. this will be good for him. he knows hes got a lot of money coming his way next year if the titans see something in him to keep him....its now or never