Bears Shaking Up Their Lineup

Discussion in 'Chicago Bears' started by SRW, Oct 28, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Bears coach Lovie Smith tried to defuse talk of some personnel changes as much as he could but general manager Jerry Angelo made if clear moves were in the offing earlier in the day. “I don’t want to go too far into this, but certainly there are things that need to be corrected and things that we need to do better,’’ he said. ``Do we need to look at some personnel? Yeah, we do. There’s some of that going on as you’ll see Sunday.’’ To that end, Josh Beekman will replace Frank Omiyale at left guard when the Bears (3-3) host the Cleveland Browns Sunday at Soldier Field. On defense, Hunter Hillenmeyer was moved back to middle linebacker as he and Nick Roach will flip flop with Roach going to the strong side.

Source: National Football Post

2. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

I have been praying for this for weeks. I never understood why Omiyale was starting anyway. All throughout training camp, Beekman was the starter and then all of a sudden Omiyale was the starter for the pre-season opener and has been ever since. I'm sure money had something to do with it. Omiyale, a free agent, is making much more than Beekman who was a draft pick, but Beekman has always been the better player.

I hope that I was right about this and Beekman really makes a difference on Sunday.

3. BU54

BU54 1st Stringer

This might help but Lovie/Turners head on a plate would suffice for me.