LB Will Witherspoon Could Save Eagles Season?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by Sweets, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

If the Eagles make it to the playoffs again this year, we may look back on last week's acquisition of linebacker Will Witherspoon as The Deal That Saved The Season. "We'll see," Eagles general manager Tom Heckert said yesterday. "We'll have to wait and see what happens the rest of the way. But he's a good player."

Source: Philadelphia Daily News

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

i guess this guy got stuck not writing about the phillies.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Wow, I mean he had a great game, but he was running around free against a pathetic o-line and offense as a whole that couldn't even get out of it's own way. And it's 1 game.

If he does that to the Giants I'll be a believer, then you can write articles...

Witherspoon Puts Eagles On Back In Route To The Superbowl

4. smeags

smeags militant geek

in all seriousness, this is a silly article, not because i dont think this was a good signing but i don't see the defense as the issue. the offense is.

5. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Good signing but how the hell is he saving our season. We're 4-2 not 2-4. We were contenders for the Superbowl without him.

6. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

I thought it was a decent article if you read the whole thing. I can't wait to see what he can do after being more comfortable in the system.