Packers TE Jermichael Finley Impatiently Waiting To Be Cleared

Discussion in 'Green Bay Packers' started by SRW, Nov 12, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Packers tight end Jermichael Finley has passed every test he thinks he needs to pass to get back on the football field, but as of Wednesday he was still barred from practicing. Team physician Patrick McKenzie makes the final call on when players are cleared to play, and in the case of Finley, he's not yet ready to give him the green light. Finley said he was not given a precise reason for not getting the go-ahead other than it is McKenzie's feeling that he needs more time. "It's 100% frustrating," Finley said. "But there's nothing I can do." When asked what he thought was holding McKenzie back from releasing him, Finley said, "It's just his experience. I don't get it, but obviously, he knows what he's doing. I can raise hell and all that, but that won't do anything but tick them off. So I'll just wait my time and chill out and wait until they give me the thumbs up."

Source: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

2. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

He can't wait to become :bagonhead:

3. Mr. Packer

Mr. Packer Starter

When Vince Lombardi was coach, you played with pain. If he can run and practice and he feels good , get him out there . Give him a reason doctor why you are not letting him play. Why are you not telling him the reason?

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Vince was a unique coach. I'm sure he would cry, if he could see TT's Packers