Colts K Matt Stover Has No Hard Feelings Vs Ravens

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by MediaGuy, Nov 18, 2009.

1. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

A heavy dose of irony, awkwardness and drama will coincide Sunday when the Indianapolis Colts square off with the Baltimore Ravens. During the same week that they discarded struggling kicker Steve Hauschka and signed journeyman Billy Cundiff to replace him, the Ravens will be competing against ultra-popular former kicker Matt Stover. For Stover, who wasn’t given an opportunity to return when his contract expired after last season, and experienced the disappointment of his old team telling him they wanted to go in a different direction, there’s apparently no hard feelings. “It’ll be strange to be on the other sideline to say the least,†Stover told Indianapolis reporters Wednesday. “It’ll be fun because what a great organization to go back to the fans that I’ve come to know and love. Good people there. My family’s still in Baltimore, but, hey, let’s go win this game for the Colts. No bitter feelings. Been around too long not to understand this business. When a team’s ready to move on, they’re ready to move on. Wish you could change their mind sometimes, but you can’t. Thank goodness the Colts came calling.â€

Source: National Football Post

2. gobengo

gobengo Starter

"No bitter feelings. Been around too long not to understand this business. When a team's ready to move on, they're ready to move on. Wish you could change their mind sometimes, but you can't. Thank goodness the Colts came calling."...
    Translation---> I'm effin 9-0.....

1 person likes this.
  3. hermhater

hermhater Guest