Titans Benched RB LenDale White Over Late Arrival

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Sweets, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Titans running back LenDale White was deactivated for Sunday's game against the Cardinals after being late for the walk-through on Saturday, according to sources familiar with the situation. It was the first time White had missed a game since his rookie season in 2006 and Coach Jeff Fisher said the fourth-year pro was healthy and able to play, and called the inactive designation a "coach's decision." White practiced with the team all week and was expected to play but when asked about the situation after the game, White said: "I don't know. You'll have to ask Jeff. Ask Jeff.''

Source: Tennessean

2. TheCommish

TheCommish Rookie

Hi. This is Santa and LenDale has been a naughty boy this year but I have decided to give him a break and bring him the watch he so desperately needs. He was muttering something about team meetings when I was flying over his crib yesterday. Anyhow, once I determine the perfect brand, the watch will be on its way. In the meantime, use the alarm clock on your cell phone!

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

they benched him and they also took away his daily ration of twinkies and hoho's .............. poor fat man..........

4. Evasfunk

Evasfunk Rookie

Pretty sure he lost all that weight...