Cowboys LB DeMarcus Ware Has Wrist Fracture

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by Sweets, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Already playing with a stress fracture in his foot, DeMarcus Ware has a small wrist fracture but it will not keep him out of Sunday's game against the New York Giants. Ware was already on the weekly injury report with the foot injury but the wrist was added today and he is listed as probable. Ware had X-rays today that revealed the fracture. Ware will have to wear a small cast for protection, Ware has not missed a game in his career (75 straight) and it does not appear he will miss Sunday's game either, which is good news for the Cowboys.

Source: Dallas Morning News

2. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

be careful with that man.. we got way too much on the line for you to risk your season.

3. iknowkungfu

iknowkungfu Rookie

Forget about the season, I'd be more worried about his career, medics just waiting for the stress fractures break?? Hoping like hell it lasts the season???

I dunno, I wouldn't be risking my marquee player, especially with teams like Minnesota and New Orleans, who I don't think the 'Boys can beat in January this season. If they were a great chance at making the SB, then I probably would, but they're not, so I don't think it's a great move to risk him just now...

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Could he heal before the playoffs?