Raiders QB Bruce Gradkowski Out Week 15, Done For The Season?

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Sweets, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Bruce Gradkowski (knees) is out for Week 15 and could be done for the season, according to the Contra Costa Times. It's unknown whether the Raiders will turn to bust No. 1 JaMarcus Russell, bust No. 2 Charlie Frye, or recently-signed bust No. 3 J.P. Losman

Source: Rototimes.com

2. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Ouch with the busts.

3. PSID412USM

PSID412USM Pro Bowler

I say they play bust 1

4. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

I'm not sure how Frye qualifies as a bust. He was a 3rd rounder and the Browns gave up on him way to early and he lost a ton of confidence etc etc...

5. russian.tank

From what I've been reading, he's one of the hardest workers, week in and out, and has been making game-plans the last couple of weeks with the coaches. While he may not have a strong arm, he is movable in the pocket, and is a lot like Gradkowski. He will bring confidence to the team, and I expect the same result that we would have if Bruce Almighty was at the helm.

6. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

And if Frye gets hurt just run some sort of wildcat offense. Just keep that lazy pile of wasted money off the damn field! Make him earn some of that money by fetching Gatorade and picking up trash after the game.

7. russian.tank

Funny you should say that, because at the Redskins game, I went, there were a bunch of us who were proposing running the wildhog (remember, DMC went to Arkansaw) for the rest of the half.

8. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

I like it!