Titans QB Vince Young's Escalade Totaled In A Fire

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by SRW, Dec 19, 2009.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Titans quarterback Vince Young's Cadillac was totaled by fire Thursday in the Brentwood gated subdivision Governor's Club. Brentwood Fire & Rescue firefighters responded to the car fire call at 2 p.m. Thursday on 20 Traditions Lane, where they found a large amount of smoke and a Cadillac Escalade on fire, with flames "impinging upon the home." Firefighters said an associate of Young's, who was returning home after having routine maintenance performed on the vehicle, had pulled into the garage when he noticed smoke coming from under the hood so he then backed the vehicle out of the garage and closed the overhead garage door where the Cadillac Escalade, valued between $75,000 and $100,000, caught on fire.

Source: The Tennessean

2. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Vince's reaction to the news:

[​IMG]

3. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

hes a monster for getting it out the garage... he's clutch all around anymore.

4. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

So what? He can just buy a new one he's rich, I know a guy who doesn't have money and his Jimmy just died. These are the real stories.

5. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

yeh richlikewh0a like a bum.... needs a new job.

6. Crowned

exactly.

7. andy82

Vince's reaction to the news:

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  8. Crowned

:rollinglaugh:

9. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

we saw it the firs time but:laughy32:

10. andy82

Lol my computer messed up when I posted it, god knows why it did it twice at very diff times but there you go.