Cowboys Vs Saints Saturday NF

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by ollysj, Dec 16, 2009.

?

Who will win this game?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2009.
  1. Cowboys

37.5%
  2. Saints

62.5%
  1. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Are you serious? Your saying that the Saints are a better team then the Colts?

2. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

i dont think the giants have a better chance then the cowboys right now

3. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Dallas will celebrate this win too much and get rolled over by the skins next week. You heard it here first

4. ball in the baskett

The skins never roll over teams though

5. Theres still hope. Three games left, anything can happen. Things haven't been going well at all since our 5-0 start. But were still alive for the postseason, nothing is final yet. Dallas' win tonight makes our playoff hopes tougher tonight because one more Dallas win and one more Giant loss, were officially eliminated from playoff contention. Until then, we'll keep fighting and playing on.

6. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

And before tonight BiTB the Saints never lose.... things change : D

7. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Yeah the Giants are going to beat Minnesota? give me a break freaking break.

8. ball in the baskett

Yea but it was bound to happen they have had close calls alot this season

9. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

We still have a game lead in the overall. NY would have to win out to jump ahead of us if we get 1 win

Now Im not celebrating, because we are still very much on the bubble. But a win next week (and Im counting against it) puts alot on NY. A loss Monday would really hurt NY, and makes next week against "Washington and Win and your in"

10. lol Did I say we would? All I'm saying is, there is always a chance. I'm not a negative person. You just have to believe.

11. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Washington is no sure thing for either team, not by any stretch

Division games, man.......Divison games

12. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

qft

13. Thats what I'm saying. If Dallas finishes the season at 11-5, there in because we can't do no better than 10-6.

14. Attitude471

Attitude471 Misplaced Veteran

Just happy we actually finished a game...hope they leave Folk's butt in NO!

15. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Don't forget that two wildcard spots can still come out of the NFC East.

16. Of course. I never guaranteed victories in my posts. We still have to do our part. What I'm saying is, you have to believe in your team that they can do it no matter what the odds are.

17. ball in the baskett

Dont see that happening with the pack at 9 wins as well.

the eagles arent safe yet we have to win atleast 1 more and the 49ers broncos and dallas arent the easiest games

18. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

2 things...

I've always thought the Colts would beat the Saints if they played.

Giants are sitting in a lot worse position now, but it's far from over... crap even Philly has to pay attention now.

19. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

Question for those who saw this with decent quality: Did it look like the left side of the Saints O-Line was unmotivated or is the pressure from that side just that good from Dallas? From what I could see (which wasn't more than black blobs and white blobs) there wasn't much pressure on NO's right side of the O-line.

20. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

The weakside was where i think 3 of the 4 sacks came from. Spencers were missed assignments and Wares sack to end the game he overpowered the guy basically owning him.