Life After Owens - Are There Still Those That Think He Was Right ?

Discussion in 'Dallas Cowboys' started by smeags, Dec 28, 2009.

1. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

We had 0 wide receivers at the time lol he got the ball plenty

2. smeags

smeags militant geek

no reason to get all upset because you failed to make any real points to back up your opinion.

3. Omen

Omen Speeling Be Champions Staff Member

smeages dont worry man I still like ya some what..........

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

5. smeags

smeags militant geek

:icon_redface:

6. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

last person i expected to see start this thread, let alone give cowboys props. i like it. +respect

I was probably the biggest advocate for keeping Owens. I'm probably in the minority that would still like him back. I do truthfully feel part of Owens' negative impact on the team was overblown. Did he have a negative impact? To a degree, but nowhere near as immense as a lot of people make it out to be. I didn't see us having this kind of success without him, that much is certain. But I'm sure as hell glad that we are. It was a valid point, though, that he's shut up about us now.

7. smeags

smeags militant geek

to be honest, none of us that weren't in the locker rooms know the extent of damage his antics may or may not have caused. part of it though was the media's inability to not pound the story into the ground no matter what team he was on.

8. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

link please :icon_cheesygrin:

9. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

smee-girl

not mad just thought this was a football talk site....where we can talk about anything and say what the Phuck we want.....so keep your anger to a minimal cause come sunday u have all day and the next night to be mad....

SWWEEEETTTTTSSSSS......love u baby :heart:

10. smeags

smeags militant geek

oh, my bad, please by all means continue to dazzle us.

11. RichLikeWh0a

RichLikeWh0a Hermhater = Nemesis

if you never posted again, that'd be okay.

12. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I dont see how we dont. He will get either inked or tagged

As for the topic. I was a TO supporter, his problem is, he just doesnt have the juice anymore. You saw it in 2008, he was just not a dominant #1 WR anymore, and this year he isnt even a serviceable #1 anymore. The original plan didnt pan out, but keep in mind if we dont make the RW trade Owens is still here

13. hermhater

hermhater Guest

[​IMG]

Why does that remind me of bigsexxy?

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

excellent point.