Titans Announce That QB Vince Young Is 2010's Starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans' started by Sweets, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Titans coach Jeff Fisher announced on Monday that Vince Young will be the team's starting quarterback in 2010, according to the Nashville Tennessean. After starting off the 2009 season 0-6, Tennessee went 8-2 down the stretch in games started by Young, so Fisher's proclamation is not a surprise. While he still managed to lay a few eggs, Young showed a marked improvement as a pocket passer this season, and now with the opportunity to go through the offseason knowing he's the team's number one, he could be in line for a big 2010.

Source: Rototimes.com

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Congrats Vince.

Keep your nose out of trouble and do all the work you said you were gonna do.

3. codatious99

codatious99 cheese head

i said it all year long, kerry collins is and was NO GOOD! he rode a great D and a running game and lost in the playoffs.... vince is a winner. no doubt in my mind he is the starter, and should have been all year.

4. CStevenson13

CStevenson13 1st Stringer

Now what will Kerry do? Is he content as a backup or does he want one more shot to start. There are teams who i think will draft QB's that could use a veteran bridge

5. awojakay1

awojakay1 DA VET

:agreed:
    V. Young was born 2 B A NFL QB.....its not like we didn't know he was getting jerked around :jerkoff: in the first place.....V. Young stay focused on the prize....:snipersmilie: