NFC First Round: Packers Vs Cardinals

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 3, 2010.

?

Who will win this playoff game?

1. Packers

19 vote(s)
    76.0%
  2. Cardinals

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

It's hilarious to me that the game was won on a defensive play.

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Congrats Cardinals fan, sorry Olly

3. 86WARD

86WARD -

So Ironic...lol...

4. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Congrats Cardinals

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

that play in slow motion looking at Rodgers is priceless.

6. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Brees and Warner next week, I think they can beat this score lol

7. 86WARD

86WARD -

And Adams was probably having the worst day of any player on the field...:icon_redface:

8. markaz

markaz Resident Cards Fan Staff Member

Who woulda thought a defensive stop would be the game winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

Don't mean to sound like a jerk, but this is what I hate in this day and age...

You lose a game like that, in the playoffs, and you see guys on the losing team smiling and acting like it's not that big of a deal because they're millionaires and will go home to the posh life.

They should be pissed off, frowning and mad as hell.

10. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

nevermind the spearing of Rodgers or the facemask at the end....freaking Cards, I hope the Saints kill em.

11. 86WARD

86WARD -

Looking forward to that game and the Dallas/Minnie game! So funny...who'da ever thought in the history of the NFL...Cardinals/Saints in a playoff game...

12. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

As long as it wasn't the Steelers and Pats it's all good

13. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

Watching all those Cardinal fans celebrate was sickening.

14. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Tell me about it, we have to endure another year of them thinking they can win the big one.
    Cardinals....:bad:

15. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

THANK YOU packers and cardinals for giving us a very entertaining game finally this weekend.

a couple of thoughts:

1) how good is the cards offense to shred a very good packers defense?

2) the cards defense is the most jekyll and hyde unit i've seen in my life. from game to game and even within a game, they can look like a great defense or the worst defense in the league. amazing .......

16. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

Indeed. This wasn't a fitting end, since the D's didn't show up most of the game

a) if it failed, the Pack had lost
    b) if Rackers hit the FG, it woudn't matter

Tell me

Thanks for the kind words, but as I said earlier in the game, I'm proud we didn't just played death after trailing 17 and 21 points. The team shows a great spirit and if we can get rid of capers and most of our D-backs, I have a good feeling for the next season.

Finally a word on Rodgers. He did an awesome job, running the O and he didn't collapse under the pressure of his 1st playoff game.

Congrats again Cardinals and their fans. Great game - one for the decades

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I forgot one thing: To all homers who thought this will be an easy game, against the Cardinals who showed up in week 17 - Welcome back to reality....

17. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I'm so freaking pissed off.

I ended up going to freaking Wal Mart and had to stand in line for half an hour before I went and got a manager to ring us up.

And to come home and see that I missed what might have been one of the greatest second halves in playoff history just makes it that much worse.

Congrats Card fans.

18. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

Congratulations to the fans of both teams, that was an amazing game. GB fans should be damned proud of their team and their QB...tomorrow. Get drunk tonight tho.

19. What started out as a blowout turned out to be a shootout. The highest combined score in playoff history with a 51-45 win for the Cardinals over Green Bay. This one was for the ages. Great effort by both clubs in all.

Good luck Arizona against New Orleans next week.

What a game guys.

20. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Holy crap 51-45 ridiculous