AFC Championship: Jets Vs Colts

Discussion in 'NFL Gameday' started by SRW, Jan 17, 2010.

?

Who will win the AFC Championship?

1. Indianapolis Colts

19 vote(s)
    76.0%
  2. New York Jets

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

my brain says colts arent gonna let the jets beat them, but my heart says the jets dont care they are going to do it anyway.

faneca has to see some similarities between this team and the 05 steelers

im going jets

1 person likes this.
  2. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

you're just saying that outta your love for TDJets. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. I would love to see the Jets go into Indy and win, that would be great! Will it happen? I don't know.

4. SpankyNoodle

SpankyNoodle Can't Spank the Spank

Love to see the Jets with upset!! But, I'm going with Colts on this one!!!

5. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

i still haven't figured out a match-up advantage in this one so i'm still calling this game a toss-up. I will go ahead and select the Jets in the poll just because I'm giving them half a chance to win, which most people aren't, once again.

The Jets o-line won't have any problems with the Colts front 7 athletically. however, the colts are so well-coached and their players are so smart, they will be running some run blitzes and gap schemes to try and stop the jets running game, which may be at least partially successful.

the colts aren't going to light up the scoreboard in my opinion, regardless of what many think. if they can move the ball a little, get a few field goals, maybe a touchdown or 2, that's probably the best they're going to be able to do. the colts don't have a running game so ryan is going to game plan to contain peyton. and let's keep in mind that peyton has a history of multi-INT performances is some playoff games.

the area where i give the colts a mental/physical advantage is the colts o-line being good enuf to control the jets d-line. this may end up being the game winner for the colts if they win. the jets are used to dominating opposing o-lines but the colts o-line is good enuf that it won't happen.

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

Rex Ryan apologizes to Jets fans after the game against the Chargers for playing a soft zone defense instead of blitzing in the middle of the 4th quarter. "We were just trying to get them to use the clock."

7. WC Jerome

WC Jerome The poster formerly known as 'MK'!!

Even though I didn't think the Jets had any chance of winning the last 2 weeks, I gotta believe that their 'Cinderella' story has to come to an end sometime...right?! :shrug:

I think the Colts will win, but it may be close and I wouldn't totally surprised to see the Jets pull off the major upset.

8. Inclulbus

Inclulbus WE ARE! .. Marshall!

Im willing to see the Man with all the records vs the Mam who will have all the records in the Super bowl. Colts - Vikes. Those are my winners. i hope anyway. Anybody but the Saints, please.

9. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

PLEASE oh PLEASE Jets v Saints. God I hate the f*cking Colts.

That said, if I was a betting man, my money would be on the Colts.

10. n1gbpackfan

n1gbpackfan Title Town USA

Go Jets!

If the the Jets D can get any pressure on Manning, we will see him laying down b4 the hit comes, like last week, what a wuss!

11. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

PEYTON MANNING!!!

12. hermhater

hermhater Guest

:Loco:

13. I would love to see the Jets come out of this game with a win, but I'm not sure if that's going to happen. Anything is possible, they "weren't" suppose to win the past two games and they did.

14. ollysj

ollysj iKraut

I go with the Jets here

15. URL54MVP

URL54MVP Pro Bowler

Colts might win but it won't be a route. Jets will make them sweat it out.

16. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Colts in total domination!

17. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

Colts, 24-16.

18. FANDICK

FANDICK HERETIC ZERO

And you're a poet and didn't know it.

lol

I think The Colts will win...easily.

19. theeraser21