Bills Open To Trading For Michael Vick If Price Isn't Too High?

Discussion in 'Buffalo Bills' started by SRW, Jan 31, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Numerous national media outlets are speculating that the Bills might make a run at Michael Vick who is still under contract with the Eagles who may be willing to trade him. If that doesn't work, they could release Vick, who is due to make more than $5 million in 2010. It's doubtful the Bills would get into a bidding war, especially when a season without a salary cap is looming, but If the demands aren't too outrageous the Bills might pull the trigger on a trade.

Source:
    Buffalo News

2. wide right

wide right Grumpy Old Man

Don't trade for him. Who they hell wants Vick at $5 mi?. Not the Eagles. He's gonna be released. That said, stay far, far the heck away from Buffalo puppy killa. I'd rather have Brian Brohm than Vick next season.

3. BettisComeBack

BettisComeBack Special Teamer

I'm all for seeing Vick go somewhere where he can shine.... I would prefer to see him in a Rams uniform

4. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Mike Vick to T.O.might be the most generally despised QB/WR combo in history. The should sign $$tealworth while they're at it.

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Do it Buffalo!

6. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

Honestly I'm for it, we need help. I don't respect him as a person but the guy can play. He'll be a stop gap 4 us while we develop another whoever that is.

7. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

I had a hard time picturing Owens in Buffalo let alone Vick. Remember Willis Maghee.....nothing to do in Buffalo and I am not saying that to belittle the City. I'm sure it's a nice city but.....still can't picture Vick in Buffalo.

8. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

I wouldnt be surprised if Buffalo did it. I mean who else can they go to