Colts Greeted By Only 11 Fans At Indianapolis Airport

Discussion in 'Indianapolis Colts' started by SRW, Feb 8, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Only 11 fans showed up at Indianapolis International Airport on a cold, snowbound Monday afternoon, when the team returned following their 31-17 defeat Sunday by the New Orleans Saints at Super Bowl XLIV in Miami. The small group huddled together in the snow outside the closed Express Mail sorting facility at the airport, where the Colts' planes arrived around 4 p.m. Monday -- a Boeing 757 for the official party and an Airbus 330 for the team.

Source: Indianapolis Star

2. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

We shut down the roads to the Astrodome in '78 and '79.... beat that Balti.... er, Indy. :cowboy1:

3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

Very weak. Probably was one big hangover in Hoosierville. :icon_cool:

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Cold, white, and after a loss....I wouldn't have been there either.

5. Roy31

Roy31 Hall Of Famer

bunch of losers.

6. hermhater

hermhater Guest

There were more people than that at the airport in Buffalo when T.O. arrived...

:icon_lol:

7. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

Same. They can take comfort in their mansions. Some people gotta work.

8. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I would have shown up. At least I would have talked to some of the players.

9. ravenfan52

ravenfan52 Perennial All Pro

this is funny.

10. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Die hard fans coming out there. Mad respect.

11. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

11 freaking fans....:lmao:

12. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

If the airport was right across the street from my house then I might've went but other than that I can't really blame them - I'm sure the players were just in phenomenal spirits too.

13. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

[​IMG]

wow....that's an ACTUAL photo from the Indy Star of the S.R.O. crowd

14. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Where are the other 3?

15. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

Finally people are starting to see that the Colts are not only over-rated, but also a classless and hypocritical organization, with fairweather pussies for fans that perfectly reflect the team. Screw the Colts and heck Scott Pioli and his dream of a cat NFL.

16. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

Thats probably just one big family lol

17. smeags

smeags militant geek

18. I hope the fans around here are making a statment that we are tired of celebrating a good year. This team should have 3-4 rings by now. It's time to hand one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game over to a coach that is not afraid to crush someone and hurt there feelings. The Saints clearly beat the Colts in all aspects of the game, but the most important part was coaching. Sean Peyton showed everyone that he was not afraid to go for it while the Colts were content to just try not to lose this thing. I hated it when Dungy did it and I hate it now. If I had my way Caldwell would have been fired in the locker room and I'd be on the phone with a offensive genius like Jon Gruden. Could you imagine Peyton Manning playing for a coach that actually wants to win as much as he does?

19. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Trust me when I say you DON'T want Jon Gruden anywhere near Peyton Manning.

20. Offensive genius doesn't have to be him just have that drive.