Raiders Planning To Trade CB Nnamdi Asomugha?

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 3, 2010.

1. The Raiders will issue a first-and-third round tender to cornerback Stanford Routt, according to Scout.com's Adam Caplan. Jerry McDonald of The Oakland Tribune says that the Raiders are either dramatically overpaying a size/speed player whose play has never matched his physical attributes, or are planning on moving a starting cornerback. There have been trade rumors regarding cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha.

Source:
    Oakland Tribune

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2010
  2. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

HELL TO THE NO! I supported the potential trade at first, until Al Davis made this BONEHEAD move today by keeping Stan Routt! This guy sucks bro... GRiDiRONFANS - PRAY FOR US!!

3. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Pull the trigger Reid. I'm okay with giving up the first and third.

Better yet... how about a first and VICK!!!

4. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Can't wait for the old fart to die.

5. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

So it's official. The Raiders want Janikowski to be the best player on their roster. :redface:

6. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

Sorry to break the news to you but... You won't get Nnamdi for a 1st & 3rd. Al Davis is probably looking at -- Two 1st Rounders/A 2nd Rounder/3rd Round pick
    The Stanford Routt "SENiLE MOVE" is a clear indication that Al Davis is looking to CA$H in! If a team thinks that Nnamdi is worth trading for... then they better be prepared to hand over MAD PICKS!

Looks like it's going to be a CRazY off-season...:icon_jook:

7. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Can't wait to see that cap penalty.