Rams One Step Closer To Drafting QB Sam Bradford?

Discussion in 'St. Louis Rams' started by SRW, Mar 7, 2010.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Winning

2. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

the man didnt know how to lose before he went to ND when it had a defense and oline that was in shambles

3. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Don't be silly. Inferior talent at RB and OL. Crap defense.

Ryan Leaf, Colt Brennan, Tim Couch, Colt McCoy (next in line). They all won games.

4. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I still think Notre Dame underachieved greatly during his time there. They always have top talent. Not all of that goes on Clausen, but I would have expected more success from a big time QB at a school loaded with talent.

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I can play the same game with Notre Dame QB busts. Rick Mirer, Ron Powlus, Brady Quinn

6. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

brady quinn isnt a bust, hes a brown...thats not his fault.

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

ok lets try to get back on topic. Bradford #1 overall would be worse than taking Russell #1 overall.

8. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

That's a toughie, Russell had outstanding physical tools but needed a good environment to reach the boom level. On the other hand, Bradford at best will be similar to Chad Pennington, but chances of him reaching that level IMO is slim.

Honestly, I think Bradford would be worse than JaMarcus because at least with Russell he had the tools to be great.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

But honestly, I think all of this is a smoke screen for the Rams to take Clausen, but maybe that's because I'm a homer.

9. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Bradford will be a bust but JaMarcus is one of the worst QBs of the past 20 years...and he was drafted #1 (I think). All because he had a decent season at LSU and has a gun. I'm not sure he would've been a good QB no matter where he would've ended up.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

I don't know if Bradford could be worse than Russell, but taking Bradford would be the Rams way of heading towards "Raider-ville" and "Raider-ville" ain't pretty...

Suh's the Rams man...

11. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Yeah he's the Rams man, seeing as every D-Lineman we've selected in the last ten years have been soooooooooooooooo good :icon_rolleyes: