Buy/Sell: Matt Leinart Can Lead The Cardinals To A Division Title In 2010

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Jihad Joe, Feb 28, 2010.

?

Matt leinart Can lead the Cardinals to a Division title

1. Buy

28.1%
  2. Sell

71.9%
  1. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

lienart been workin hard the last few offseasons, his training is pretty intense.

doucet=boldin

breaston=stud

2. steeljake75

steeljake75 Rookie

Really? And what training will make him go from a noodle armed overrated schmuck to a winner? I am sure there will be many other QB's interested in learning his routines...

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

he didnt have a huge arm but hardly noodle arm....pennington and colt mccoy have noodle arms.

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

I'd like to say sell and take the trendy pick of the Niners, But I gotta go Cards and Leinart to win the division...that could change...

5. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Sell. Matt Leinart is no Kurt Warner as a QB and a Passer, and the team has a whole looks weaker than the previous years (8-8, 9-7, 10-6 records in a horsecrap division would suggest an underperforming team regardless).

Sadly, I think this is San Fran's time to shine in the NFC West now.

6. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Sell. They've lost a bunch of key pieces and S.F. is getting better and Seattle still has some moves they can make to become a contender (for the division) again. They have talent.

7. KFox94

KFox94 Rookie

I think he's better, and I'm an SC fan. He just has more experience. I certainly don't think he's great by any measure, but I don't think any higher of Leinart...

I'm sure Leinart has the capacity to one day be great in this league, but I can't see him taking the division title in 2010.

8. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

We don't have talent. We have Max Unger, good linebackers, kickers and a tight end.

Everything else needs a make over.

9. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

(Sell) I'm 50/50 on this because obviously (He played for USC) but when you consider the simple fact that the Cardinals are in the NFC West.. Sky's the limit for him. On the other hand.. Matt Leinart doesn't have the Toughness oR Grit that you want in your Franchise Quaterback. On top of that - his accuracy is damn there close to JaWalrus so that's why i'm selling!

10. The Mullet

The Mullet Reptile Guru

I'll buy. I don't think it WILL happen, but with that division all they will need is an average to slightly above average performance. Maybe I'm just a cynical fan and I am used to being let down.

11. MadMoxxiFavGun

MadMoxxiFavGun Going Crazy

u gotta sell. the niners will this because of we are going to have the same oc for the first time
    in like 8 years. we are a rt and saftey away from being a very good team.

12. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Buy, and he'll outplay your rapist fathead QB.

1 person likes this.
  13. Bears 88

Bears 88 FTW

Division is weak so why not?

14. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

Hell Ward, you've already changed once this thread! With the Cardinals signing Anderson, I think it might be a moot point. I suspect Whiz will fall in love with the bigger arm and Matt won't be the starter by week 8.

15. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Men's obsession with the "big arm" is just like your obsession with "size"....if you can't hit the broad side of a barn (or poor "technique" in the other) with that "big arm" or that "size"....you suck.

Accuracy>>>>>>>arm strength.

Opinions from the armchair coaches aren't worth jack crap as of now, we'll see who the last one standing by mid-season.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
    2 people like this.
  16. WOODDRIVER

WOODDRIVER Team Veteran

Trust me, I want Matt to succeed. I have been a fan since his first regular season touchdown pbutt. I wish I could honestly beleive that Whiz will give him a fair chance to win and keep the job. In 2008, Warner committed five turnovers in the first half against the New York Jets, but Whiz still kept him in the game. I am certain that Leinart's leash will be considerably shorter than Warner's ever was.

17. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

rep

18. 1usctrojan

1usctrojan Guest

Thanks Sir Domer. My favorite QB of all time is Joe Montana, got to see him in college in both South Bend and the Coliseum. What a great QB!

Joe did not have the strongest arm, but I don't think there has ever been a more "clutch" QB in the history of the NFL.

Some of the greatest CFB games I have ever seen was versus our great and respected rival, Notre Dame. May they win every game save one, lol.