Eagles Unlikely To Sign Free Agent RB Justin Fargas?

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports in talking to Justin Fargas, you can tell that he really wants to sign with the Eagles. Unfortunately for him, the Eagles aren't likely to sign the free agent running back, according to a league source. "From what I understand they're excited about the possibility for me to be an Eagles," Fargas said. "They feel like my style of play can fit in well here. This is known as a tough city and a tough team and I consider myself a tough running back." The Raiders waived Fargas last week because, they said, he failed to pass a physical, but Fargas said today that wasn't true and that he was told it was because he was due a $1.7 Million roster bonus.

Source: Philadelphia Inquirer

2. KISSman

KISSman QB Expert

With the big Hank Baskett signing, I don't see the Eagles doing much else now.

3. KFox94

KFox94 Rookie

I'm more interested in who we're going to replace Fargas with? Will we be moving one of our practice squad guys up to the big leagues? I mean, I'm pretty sure Bush and DMC are gonna split the carries 45-40 with the other 10% going to the next guy... But who's the next guy gonna be?

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

A lot of teams passing up on Fargas...but then look at the market for RB's right now. It's pretty deep.

Tomlinson
    Westbrook
    Parker
    Washington

The list goes on and on...