Panthers QB Matt Moore Believes He'll Be The Starter In 2010

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Matt Moore believes he'll be the starting quarterback this coming season for the Carolina Panthers regardless of who the team brings in. "From what they are telling me, yeah, I do feel like it's my team now," Moore said in an interview Friday with Carolina Growl. Moore said he was "shocked" when his agent Dr. Lynn Lashbrook called to notify him that the Panthers were releasing veteran quarterback Jake Delhomme last Thursday on the eve of free agency. "I was completely caught off guard," Moore said. Most expected the Panthers to bring Moore and Delhomme to training camp and let them battle it out for the starting spot, but general manager Marty Hurney made the decision to release Delhomme and hand the reins over to Moore.

Source: CarolinaGrowl.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
  2. I see alot of potential in Moore and think he can do a lot for the panthers. If he is hard working and dedicated to getting connections with his recievers and stepping up and being the leader of the team I believe the Panthers can go far with him.

3. KFox94

KFox94 Rookie

I have no reason to believe he won't be. Who else would start for them? Who else do they even have at QB?