Free Agent WR Terrell Owens Could Still Sign With The Bengals?

Discussion in 'Cincinnati Bengals' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 13, 2010.

1. There still remains a very small chance of free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens ending up with the Bengals, but a lot of things will have to happen in order for that to happen. Said offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski of Owens' visit to Paul Brown Stadium on Wednesday: "It went really, really well. We both felt we would have been a real good match had it worked that way. I wouldn't think that the door is closed but it's going to make it harder now." Owens said on Tuesday night after he arrived in Cincinnati that he feels like he still has two or three years left, but will a team be willing to offer a multi-year deal and more important for how much. Another person who would not be averse to having both Antonio Bryant and Owens is Carson Palmer. "It's obviously a long-shot but I see no reason not to continue to pursue T.O.," Palmer said from California on Friday after Bryant's signing became official.

Source: Cincinnati Enquirer

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
  2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

A defense having to shut down Ocho Cinco, Bryant, and T.O. Pick your posion.

3. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

T.O. will drop passes that are right on target and it will still be Carson Palmer's fault some how.

4. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

That is so right i remember him being wide open and dropping the pass, yet he would get mad when they wouldn't pass him the ball. Although T.O was a good athlete he was never a good teammate, and the guy is simply a cancer.

It's so good to see him struggling at finding a job
    Karma is a snitch T.O

5. Crawl

Crawl Pro Bowler

I can't see them keeping those wr happy(winning solves the problems). Not enough balls to go around. It would be a pretty hard wr duo to stop though

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

T.O. is good for atleast what, 15 or more drops a year? Thats damn near one per game.