Lions Meet With Free Agent CB Pacman Jones Before Workout

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by BigBlueBruiser, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Lions officials reportedly met with Adam (Pacman) Jones before the troubled free-agent cornerback turned in what was apparently an impressive 30-minute workout for several NFL teams Friday. The Lions and 49ers are considered to have the strongest interest in Jones, 26, who played for the Titans in 2005-06 when Lions coach Jim Schwartz was their defensive coordinator. Jones has had several off-the-field conduct issues, was suspended by the league for the 2007 season and has not played in the NFL since Dallas released him after the 2008 season.

Source: Detroit Free Press

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2010
  2. Flacco2MasonTD

Flacco2MasonTD ಠ_ಠ

I don't get it - it's not like he was very good when he played, I recall he had a habit of taking really dumb penalties but thats the only aspect of his game that sticks out to me.

3. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 NFL-Fans

He was really good when he played here, not so much after his year-long suspension.

4. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

If anything Sir Adam can be that freak athlete camp body roster bubble players have to beat out

5. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

I am not sure if I want him on the lions lol......... We could prolly use him but I would almost rather go without.

6. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

I would not want Pacman on the Lions if I were a Lions fan. He'll only stay outta trouble for so long.

7. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

8. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Seems when Pacman was last with the Titans, he would be getting in trouble with the law atleast once a week. Ok now I know it wasn't on average of once a week but it felt like it.