NFL Expected To Announce Some Key Games Monday

Discussion in 'NFL General Discussion' started by SRW, Mar 21, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star Tribune reports via Twitter the NFL is likely to announce on Monday some of its marquee games for 2010 season, with the Vikings being expected to visit the Saints for the Thursday season opening game. The NFL will more than likely announce the prime time games for Week One as well as the Thanksgiving Day schedule. The Jets will host one of the two Monday night games during Week One and the Lions, Cowboys and Jets will be hosting games on Thanksgiving day with the Patriots likely heading to Detroit and either the Bears or Saints playing in Dallas.

Source: Judd Zulgad, Twitter.com

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
  2. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Oh god, the Bears spoiled thanksgiving for me the last time they played on that day in 2004.

3. Cletusaurus

Cletusaurus YES! YES! YES!

Stay away from the TV then, sir... I don't see the NFL wasting a big-ratings Saints/Cowboys rematch on Thanksgiving.

Patriots on Turkey Day FTW though :) Probably wearing the throwbacks... if I'm back in the Midwest by then I need to find a way to get tickets.

4. DaBearsrule4ever

Saints/Cowboys would be my choice for thanksgiving if I had a say.

5. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

If the Bears are going to play on Thanksgiving, I'd rather see them in Detroit. Usually makes for a stress free holiday that way.

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:duckhunt:

7. DaBearsrule4ever

I'd like to see that too but it's Detroit's turn to host an AFC team on thanksgiving.