Chargers LB Shawne Merriman Plans To Join WWE In The Future

Discussion in 'San Diego Chargers' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman has plans to join World Wrestling Entertainment in the future. "It's been talked about. I guess it's the off season and with things a little slow there's probably some other things to be talked about.," Merriman said. "I just want to set the record straight. I'm preparing myself for a 110 percent hell of a season, football season that is. All that stuff is talk. I'm a huge, huge wrestling fan, I've always been, and I've had a few talks with Vince McMahon before and it's a possibility. It's just talks really. That's all it's been. Not saying it's a possibility of me doing it, it's just been talked about as a possibility. Especially a lot of things happening with the CBA and stuff like that going on. All that stuff will take care of itself. I've just been training to get back to where I want to be playing football. Because that's the most important thing to me in my life right now." McMahon a great businessman and he's built something that's become a huge empire and has fans all across the world, including myself. Great business man."

Source: Sports Radio Interviews

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
  2. Its still April Fools Day right?

3. MediaGuy

MediaGuy Ball So Hard University

" And the new winners of the WWE Tag Team Championship Belts, The Gridironers, Bill Goldberg and Shawne "Lights Out" Merriman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

4. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

this would be a perfect fit for him that allows you to compete when juiced up.

5. Underground Dyer

Underground Dyer Chicago Bears Know-It-All

Believe it or not they drug test in the WWE too. Guys get suspended and everything. They have a three strike system: First strike is 30 days suspended, Second strike is 60 or 90 days and 3rd strike is fired.