JASON4RMLA's 2010 Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by JASON4RMLA, Apr 4, 2010.

1. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

This is probably the MOST accurate Mock draft on the planet.

1. (St. Louis Rams) (QB) Sam Bradford - This pick is obvious..
    2. (Detroit Lions) (DT) Ndamukong Suh - This years draft is Offensive Tackle heavy, the Lions would still be able to pick up a Franchise Left Tackle in the 2nd Round. I know the Economic side of things could sway Detroit in another direction, but Ndamukong simply has TOo much talent to pass up.
    3. (Tampa Bay Buccaneers) (DT) Gerald McCoy - Gerald McCoy is Warren Sapp all over again.
    4. (Washington Redskins) (OT) Russell Okung - Donovan McNabb is now a Redskin, Protecting him will be the key to their success.
    5. (Kansas City Chiefs) (OT) Bryan Bulaga - Perfect fit
    6. (Seattle Seahawks) (OT) Trent Williams - Pete Carroll doesn't want to piss off Seattle's FanBase by selecting a Defensive Back this high. Trent Williams is the type of player that Pete Carroll looks for in a Offensive Tackle.
    7. (Cleveland Browns) (FS) Eric Berry - This kid is NFL Ready! Mike Holmgren would become a Hero down in Cleveland if he selects Berry.
    8. (Oakland Raiders) (CB) Joe Haden - I like Taylor Mays here, but he won't be the pick. Al Davis hit a Home Run with Louis Murphy and I expect him to select another Florida Gator in hopes of hitting a Grand Slam! Nnamdi Asomugha wanted to play alongside Darelle Revis this season, although it didn't happen, Al Davis will grant Aso's wish by drafting "His Version" of Revis. Teams wouldn't be able to ignore Aso anymore...
    9. (Buffalo Bills) (OT) Anthony Davis - To be honest with you GiF, The Buffalo Bills could go a number of ways. Tim Tebow was my First choice but Anthony Davis is a better fit and fills a need.
    10. (Jacksonvile Jaguars) (QB) Tim Tebow - Look, The Jaguars need all the help they can get! They simply are having a hard time selling tickets & even if they moved to
    Los Angeles they still wouldn't sell tickets! Tim Tebow is the answer to their problems. He's a good kid, Smart player, and has a great Work ethic.
    11. (Denver Broncos) (NT) Dan Williams - Perfect fit.
    **Trade** 12. (Dallas Cowboys) (WR) Dez Bryant - Jerry Jones loves this kid!
    13. (San Francisco 49ers) (SS/FS) Taylor Mays - C.J. Spiller is probable, but I don't think the 49ers are to worried about the thought of Spiller going to Seattle. The last thing the 49ers want to see is Taylor Mays twice a year. (Believe me)
    14. (Seattle Seahawks) (RB) C.J. Spiller - I don't like this pick but it's a Pete Carroll move. He has NEVER gone through a season at USC without a Speed Rusher. C.J. Spiller is just that..
    15. (New York Giants) (DE) Derrick Morgan - The Giants should donate this pick to the Raiders! :) (JK)
    16. (Tennessee Titans) (DE) Jason Pierre-Paul - Perfect fit
    17. (San Francisco 49ers) (OG) Mike Iupati - Perfect fit
    18. (Pittsburgh Steelers) (CB) Kyle Wilson - Bruce Gradkowski had a Historic comeback against the Steelers, they MUST address their Secondary.
    19. (Atlanta Falcons) (OLB/ILB) Sean Weatherspoon - This is a reach, but Sean Weatherspoon is the best Linebacker in this years draft. No brainer.
    20. (Houston Texans) (RB) Ryan Matthews - In order to beat the Colts - you'll need to have a Balance attack. The Texans Passing game is on point but their Rushing game is TERRiBLE.
    21. (Cincinnati Bengals) (DE) Carlos Dunlap - Taylor Mays is off the board so the Bengals will have to address their Defensive Line. Everson Griffen is still on the board but I think the Bengals will try to score with Dunlap.
    22. (New England Patriots) (DE) Jared Odrick - New England took a huge blow when they traded Richard Seymour. Jared Odrick would be able to come in and make a name for himself.
    23. (Green Bay Packers) (ILB) Rolando McClain - Low Risk/High reward type of player. A.J. Hawk has been a complete BUST for the Packers and I think they they'll release him if McClain falls to them.
    24. (Philadelphia Eagles) (FS/SS) Earl Thomas - Perfect fit.
    25. (Baltimore Ravens) (CB) Devin McCourty - The Ravens loves talented players from Rutgers. McCourty has Pro Bowl potential.
    26. (Arizona Cardinals) (QB) Jimmy Clausen - Complete steal for the Cardinals.
    **TRADE** 27. (Miami Dolphins) (DE/OLB) Sergio Kindle - Perfect fit
    28. (San Diego Chargers) (NT) Terrence Cody - The Chargers can't start the season without filling the void at Nose Tackle.
    29. (New York Jets) (OLB/DE) Ricky Sapp - Rex Ryan is a defensive minded coach. Although (Wide-out) would be the right choice.. Ricky Sapp has the ability to make the Jets defense crazy good.
    30. (Minnesota Vikings) (C/G/OT) Maurkice Pouncey - Feels a need
    31. (Indianapolis Colts) (RB) Jahvid Best - low risk/High reward player
    32. (New Orleans Saints) (DT) Brian Price - Perfect fit..

My Oakland Raider Mock
    When it comes to Al Davis, all he cares about is the best players on his draft board.

1st Round. (CB) Joe Haden
    2nd Round. (TRADE) this pick to Ravens for (OT) Jared Gaither oR Select (DT) Geno Atkins
    3rd Round. (OLB) Koa Misi oR (OLB) Navorro Bowman
    (Possilbe Tender pick for Kirk Morrison) 3 Round. (TE/FB) Dorin twinkyerson
    (Possilbe Tender pick for Thomas Howard) 3 Round. (OG) John Jerry
    4th Round. (QB) Jonathan Crompton (Huge upside, Matt Ryan clone)
    (Possible Tender pick for Thomas Howard) 4th Round. (OT) Marshall Newhouse
    5th Round. (C) Matthew Tennant
    6th Round. (ILB) Phillip Dillard
    7th Round. ?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
  2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

We're not interested in Bryant

3. deseanjax

deseanjax Rookie

would love to draft earl thomas ^^

4. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i have no interest in wilson at 18 with thomas, pouncey and clausen on the board...yeah i said clausen

5. Jihad Joe

Cody is still there too

6. K Train

i dont think the steelers value cody at 18....and i see why, but i think he would be a perfect fit. hes still my boy

7. Jihad Joe

If we do trade up it's for........

[​IMG]

8. K Train

actually i looked at this more and its awful...basically what i expected. mcclain at 23? aj hawk a bust? hawk is a good player, top 5 LBs usually dont live up to their draft position (hawk and curry are good examples) both are good players, were elite prospects but arent huge impacts, just due to the position

9. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

E.....T..... GoO....... HoMe... :)

10. K Train

you even managed to screw that up lol

1 person likes this.
  11. Jihad Joe

Taylor Mays going over ET

12. K Train

meh, i could see the raiders or hawks taking him over thomas

13. Jihad Joe

Thats 2 out of 32 teams that would take Mays over Thomas

14. K Train

but 3 picks in the top half of the draft lol

15. Jihad Joe

I dont think Carrol would pick him that high

If he goes with one of his own, I thinks its Griffen

16. K Train

i think carrol might love him.

patrick kerney, lawrence jackson, and everson griffen is a weird combination of ends

17. Jihad Joe

Jackson is a good LDE. Reminds me alot of Ellis when we ran a 4-3. Unfortuanly for us, he was all we had at DE so we had to pay him at RDE

Kerney is old tho, and Jackson is just not good enough a pass rusher to thrive without a very good RDE

18. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Good for a laugh.

19. K Train

i think griffen is a forgotten beast of this draft, but hes not what i would look for in a RDE to play opposite jackson. i suppose your high on griffen? i just cant really place him

20. Jihad Joe

I like Griffen, but Im very high on him + Seattle

Familiarity breads success, and he is kinda a tweener as far as 4-3 DE's go. But IMO unless your a guy like Jackson, who is purely a strong side guy, where you line up symantics can be a bit overrated at that spot

Hell Robert Mathis has played LDE at under 240 LBS before lol. I think he was 235 the year they won the SB