Redskins To Make A Play For Broncos RFA WR Brandon Marshall?

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by BigBlueBruiser, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Now that Washington has a quarterback in Donovan McNabb that coaches think can help the team win right away, it makes sense that they might immediately chase after a receiver to complement him and while Brandon Marshall-to-the-Redskins has been a soft rumor for weeks, don't be surprised if it gains traction in the two weeks leading up to the draft. Coach Mike Shanahan likes big receivers, and at 6-foot-4-inches, Marshall is bigger than the Redskins' top two receivers, 5-10 Santana Moss and 6-2 Devin Thomas. Marshall, a restricted free agent, carries a first-round tender, and the Redskins aren't about to pay that price, but Marshall isn't long for Denver, and the Broncos could always consider a trade.

Source:
    Washington Post

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  2. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Team Veteran

Moss and a 4th rounder for Marshall?

3. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

McNabb to Marshall all day long?

4. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Is laugh my butt off. TO v2.0.

This would only solidify the fact that Danny Boy STILL hasn't figured out that free agency is not the way to build a team.

5. TheSnowman

TheSnowman #1 Trap Star

Santana Moss and a 4th isn't equal to a first round pick, which is what Denver will get for him. Skins don't have the means to trade for him without getting into future picks.

6. y2kbug

y2kbug Take the Gunga!

Broncos won't do it for a 4th. They want the most value they can get and im sure a better suitor will apear before the draft

7. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

this would be awesome for McNabb - hope it happens

8. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Why are Eagles fans jumping on the Skins bandwagon

9. 86WARD

86WARD -

The Broncos won't get a first for him...he's not first round talent. Too much baggage. A second round pick isn't out of the question.

To add Moss in a deal, lessens it...lol.

10. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

I'm on the McNabb bandwagon. I'll always cheer for the Eagles, but it doesn't mean I don't think they handled the Mc5 situation really crapty and I want him to succeed.

11. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

He got traded to the Redskins. Donovan better feel like he hit the freaking lottery compared to what the Eagles could have done.

Give me a break, dude.