JASON4RMLA Is Once Again.. RiGHT!

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by JASON4RMLA, Apr 7, 2010.

1. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

I'm at the Beach right now (It's a nice day in SO CAL), and saw that PFT(ProFootballTalk.com) is just now reporting that the Oakland Raiders are interested in Tim Tebow. Me & (LORD JOE) discussed the Oakland Raiders First Round pick yesterday.. and I told him that I knew WHO Al Davis was targeting in this years draft (of course) He didn't believe me. I pointed out that Al Davis is interested in:

First Round:
    Joe Haden
    Eric Berry
    Taylor Mays
    C.J. Spiller

Second Round:
    Everson Griffen
    Geno Atkins
    Tim Tebow
    Koa Misi

ProFootballTalk.com has just proven myself (JASON4RMLA) to be right!

- I told you guys that Al Davis nearly traded Nnamdi Asomugha to the Jets (Didn't believe me) (Proven to be right)
    - I told you guys that Donovan McNabb was included in the Aso trade (Didn't believe me) (Proven to be right)
    - I told you guys that the Green Bay Packers were the "Mystery Team" that wanted to swap picks with the Oakland Raiders when reports didn't know who offered the trade (Didn't believe me) (Proven to be right)

So, In order to gain your trust (Or Respect) - I'm willing to put EVERYTHiNG on the line. If this report is proven to be WRONG - Then Gridironfans Admin' has every right to Ban my account but if i'm right - You guys have to REP me up! (Deal?) Cool...

This is HOT off the Press, The Oakland Raiders WiLL, WiLL draft Tim Tebow in the First Round if Joe Haden is off the board! You heard it here first, Al Davis will shock the World once again and reach for Tebow if Haden is off the board. That's not all, If Al Davis DOES select Haden at 8, if Tim Tebow is still on the board late1st Round.. He WiLL trade up to get him.[/b]

Have a nice day! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2010
  2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

you smoke WAY too much crack.

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

Raiders aren't in the NFC east.:confused:

4. 86WARD

86WARD -

Raiders aren't targeting him with their first round pick...maybe their second...no matter what anyone says...lol...

5. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

I hate being a Raiders fan...

2 people like this.
  6. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

rep

7. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

To cpgobrowns,
    When I was making this thread (Prefix) wouldn't let me select AFC WEST. (NFC EAST was the only selection)

To MIKE,
    It's a Good day.. Just feelin' goOd! ;)

86WARD,
    My Source pretty much told me that Al Davis has his mind made up reguarding Rounds 1 & 2.
    - Al Davis is BLOWN away by Tim Tebow's "Toughness & Leadership skills"
    - Joe Haden reminds Al Davis of "Charles Woodson.. and Nnamdi Asomugha wants him badly"

8. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

Once again???

9. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Well you've put a lot of stuff out there but the bottom line is none of it ever happened. I'm sure there's lots of teams talking about a lot of stuff. I'm still waiting for one of your scoops to happen.

1 person likes this.
  10. cpgobrowns

Word. Seeing a Raiders thread about being right about everything and having an NFC east icon next to it just made me laugh.

11. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

What pisses me off about you, is that you act like you know what's going on in Al Davis' head

12. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Yeah me too.

Jason...when has ANY of the garbage you post ever been proven to be true?

13. cpgobrowns

I know you weren't talking about me, but....

Al Davis' head:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s428KRPYOIo]YouTube - Skeletor Music Video[/ame]

1 person likes this.
  14. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

True, But everything i've posted has happened! Donovan McNabb didn't want to play in Oakland.. that's why the Eagles didn't accept Al Davis' trade proposal. (2nd, 3rd, Player)
    Al Davis wasn't interested in trading down with the Packers that's why Green Bay started talks with Seattle. Look, I'm not literally saying that "I'm Right" but my Source has been spot on about almost everything thus far.

Let me Rep you up real quick..

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Obviously none of it, but again - everything that i've posted has happened.

1 person likes this.
  15. 86WARD

86WARD -

Any one could pretty much make a general prediction and spin it so it "works." lol...

16. JASON4RMLA

JASON4RMLA Go Kings!!

All I do is report - The person that gives me inside info has a "CLOSE" unknown within the Organization. (REAL CLOSE!)

It wouldn't hurt if you didn't leave comments on my threads if I "Piss you off." (Just saying)

17. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

breaking news
    some bad teams will win some games this year

per, my inside source
    stay tuned for more breaking news

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

I have a couple sources close to the Eagles (VERY CLOSE - like within the organization!!!) and they said that the Raiders never offered a deal for McNabb that's why he was traded to the Redskins...

19. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

you did also say your source said that McNabb was going to go to the Raiders.........

I dont think your source has the proper "In" if you know what I mean lol......

20. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

The right prefix will come up if you post the thread in the RIGHT FORUM. Next time try posting it in the AFC WEST forum. :icon_rolleyes: