Lions Select DT Ndamukong Suh (1st. Rd., No.2)

Discussion in 'Detroit Lions' started by SRW, Apr 22, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

With the second overall pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select Nebraska DT Ndamukong Suh. Suh is an excellent combination of size, strength and athleticism. He utilizes excellent hand strength and quickness to control defenders and is often unblockable for one offensive lineman and draws many double teams from opposing offenses while showing great range outside the tackle box and is quick to shed blockers to get to the ball. Suh is a disruptive lineman that can create havoc with penetration versus the running game and his production, power, athleticism, technique and versatility make him arguably the best interior defender in this years draft.

Source: NFL.com

2. 86WARD

86WARD -

Lions get the best player in the draft ... imo.

3. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

Chalk.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

No surprise here either.

5. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

agreed

6. SoDev

SoDev Don't tase me, bro!

No brainer really.

7. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

No doubt the best player!

8. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

9. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

King James
    King Felix
    King Ndamu-Kong

10. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

11. DaBearsrule4ever

DaBearsrule4ever Hall Of Famer

Wow, the Lions have really improved that d-line. First by signing Kyle Vanden Bosch, than by drafting Ndamukong Suh.

12. SweetShot03

SweetShot03 Fuck stupid people

hell ya, hope the talent can cordinate enough that we improve this next season..... hopeing for at more then 3 wins but I will take what I can get...... (only won 2 games last season, not getting my hopes up, I will be happy with 3 lol)