Official 2010 GIF Draft Talk Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

I wanna see Gerhart or Tate, not sure if they'll be down at 2-20.

2. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Tate or Blount should be there

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

If you like a safety that can't cover or tackle, sure he would be a great fit.

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

id take mays in the second...and i was morally opposed to the very thought of taking him in the first

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If you want the Dolphins to have another Wilson, then sure.

5. mike oxlong

Actually in his prime, Gibril Wilson could cover and Tackle well, but if you are comparing Mays to a old broken down useless Wilson, then by all means continue.

6. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

I see Mays as an Un holy combination of Roy Williams and Sean Taylor. He has Williams inability to cover in man Coverage, with Taylor's uncanny ability to blow assignments and blow tackleability

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I was referring to this past season where Wilson was the reason for so many horrible plays.

8. Jihad Joe

Predicition: Cowboys are going to trade Crayton to move back into the third

9. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Prediction: Seahawks trade their 2nd rounder, a 4th rounder, 5th rounder and Matt Hasselbeck to the Browns in order to move up to 38 overall for Jimmy Clausen. Provided he gets past the Vikings.

10. K Train

prediction: steelers better move up with all those 5th rounders and land some studs in the 2nd and third

11. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

I'm out of the prediction game,and I will refrain from outbust of passion from this point forward. Instead Ill listen to the words of JJ, who knows far more about the draft than I do obviously

12. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

Third. 5th rounders will move you up two or three spots in the second, but you can jump about 8 in the third round for 1 5th.

13. K Train

we have 5 5th rounders i think, maybe 4. id package up 2-3 of them to jump 10-12 spots

14. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

from the third to the second? third, fifth, fifth to move to the lower second?

For Charles Brown, maybe?

15. K Train

tate, benn, cody, kindle, maybe brown

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

i might be getting ahead of myself but i might be happy TWO days in a row...just maybe

side note, ive had a raging boner all day

16. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

Why? Because you saw Pouncey kiss his brother on the lips? Or was it his mom's elbow looking like an butthole that did it for you?

17. K Train

i actually didnt see any of that.

but ive done a 180 since evander hood, i mean theres alot of draft to go but im opimistic for the first time.....probably ever

18. RonMexico7

RonMexico7 Pro Bowler

I'm just messing with ya. He really did kiss his brother on the lips whch made me uncomfortable for a couple of seconds. And his mom is probably the biggest piece of white trash I've ever seen on the draft show. She looked like she just got out of the shower.

19. mike oxlong

you can't trade any of the compensatory ones though.

20. Jihad Joe

So your not gonna be a pissy little heck?

Good