Official 2010 GIF Draft Talk Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Discussion' started by Jihad Joe, Dec 16, 2009.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Well there goes our shot at an all-LSU defensive line. No nose tackle in this draft for us. I hope there's some good ones coming out next year.

2. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Eagles took Clay Harbor, I've heard a lot of good things about him locally, could be a steal.

3. mike oxlong

mike oxlong The Voice Of Reason

Nice, we need a C or interior OL and we take a TE. He's a big boy. I actually like the pick a lot. He catches the ball really well. He can line up as an H-back, Fullback. He has gotten better at blocking every year. He can help create mismatches with defenses.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cowboys take AOA -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

5. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

AOA to Dallas, just to haunt you.

6. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

The Eagles going to go after Faneca?

7. mike oxlong

Seahawks get an a tough power rusher in EJ Wilson. He isn't really athletic and will need to develop his game, but is tough and a hard worker.

I am still pissed about AOA

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I guess they could, but I don't want him.

8. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Lions get a steal in Fox.

9. mike oxlong

Lions draft a backup OL. We are in full backup mode. Although I think Ciron Black can play inside right away. If we get Black, I'll be happy.

10. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

If Fox recovers from his injuries, he will be the LT.

11. mike oxlong

Also, I would be happy with Tennant in the fifth round as well.

12. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

How about a 5th for Smiley?:icon_cheesygrin:

13. mike oxlong

His feet and lack of lateral range will prevent him from being a LT, RT at best, but more likely a backup T at both spots. He also doesn't finish blocks and doesn't bend his knees naturally.

14. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Chiefs are coming back up soon, maybe Cam Thomas although he seems to be an underachiever but he has the size. Maybe taking a flyer on Selvie....dunno maybe Art Jones.

15. mike oxlong

Bengals end the 4th round with their compensatory pick - Roddrick Muckelroy LB Awesome pick for the Bengals. Dude is a beast. He doesn't have the greatest range, but does everything well and has a high motor. He is a smart defender that understands coverage. great value at the end of the 4th.

16. Weezy

Weezy Ice Cold

I love the Fox pick he isnt going to be asked to play this year maybe not even next year

in year 3 when Backus' contract is up you slide him in at LT or if he is ready next season then you make the move.

Low risk high reward

this shows they arnt just looking at what they need now and are looking at what they are going to need tomorrow and the day after

17. mike oxlong

Rams take an injury prone underachieving TE that will likely get cut.

18. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

Ricky Sapp is still out there, I'm not a huge fan but he's an athlete. Him or Selvie could provide some pass rushing ability for us. I just can't imagine we leave this draft without taking a single player in the defensive front seven.

19. mike oxlong

Seahawks take a run stopping Safety in Kam Chancellor. Should be a contributor on Special Teams and Goalline. Liability in coverage.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

I would be happy with Tennant, or Black. I wish it was AOA.

20. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Eagles take Sapp? Why?