Redskins Trade QB Jason Campbell To The Raiders

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Apr 24, 2010.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'm not a big Campbell fan myself but he does make the Raiders better by keeping Russell off the field, so that pisses me off. I'm hoping he's about as good for the Raiders as Aaron Brooks was.

2. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

Jason Cambell, I celebrate your exit from Washington.
    To hell with that no count franchise

3. DontKnowMe

DontKnowMe Anti-Social Networker

Did jason4rmla know about this already?

4. wonderyears

wonderyears Rookie

Hearing this earlier made my day. Hopefully next week they'll finally release tubby

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Good move for Raiders. This offseason has been nuts. Teams are getting jackcrap for quality veterans.

Campbell is an improvement for Oakland. They made a smart smart play here. For that asking price, Skins should've just kept him to be the backup. So what if he isn't happy, it isn't worth losing a quality backup with years of starting experience for a 6th rounder.

Although they must feel confident that McNabb can stay healthy the whole season.

:Loco:

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

Rex Grossman - FTW...lol...

7. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Im gonna go ahead and say it

The Washington Redskins are the worst run franchise in the NFL right now

8. Sportsguy

Sportsguy AKA-Sportsguy9695

im sure favre will come back for another year. The wait is just killing us all. Great move by the Redskins.

9. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

:facepalm:

10. Walnuts

Walnuts All-Pro

Oh my god I hate this SO much. Why would we even CONSIDER bringing in a guy like this when we have a godawful #1 pick with the biggest arm in the league on the roster at starting QB? I just don't get it. Nothing we have done in the last week has made an iota of sense to me. First we have a good, solid draft (that's just WRONG, man) and now this sensible, sane crap? THIS IS NOT THE RAIDER WAY. :tsk: :tsk:

:icon_cheesygrin: Did I fool you? It honestly doesn't seem right though, for the org. to be making move after move where I'm nodding my head in agreement and saying "Yes. This makes perfect sense.". Something is definitely fishy. Al must be dead and it hasn't been announced yet, that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with. Maybe I'm still asleep and it's only Wednesday night. This is seriously freaking with my head man.

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

Denver's making noise as a title contender at the moment too. It's like they borrowed Al from us to run their offseason and draft. Which is fine with me. McDaniels is on his way to ruining the next decade or so for them.

11. russian.tank

russian.tank BruceAlmighty2010

Good QB is good.
    Water is wet.

12. bambam

bambam Rookie

Both sides of the Bay are up and coming. People will be scared to play San Fran and Oak!

13. Mike

Mike Want some Cheetos?

scared isnt a word Id use

14. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i screamed for freaking joy because this means the end of that worthless piece of crap russel

15. Alcohol_IV

Alcohol_IV eBattle Champion

Bruce Gradkowski as backup again? Or will they continue to have a competition for the starting job?

16. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

NFL.com states that there will be open competition between Russell, Campbell, Gradkowski and Frye. It's only a matter of time though before Campbell is named the official. starter.

17. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

i would like to see a legitment compititon between campbell and bruce but have a feeling that will not happen

18. 86WARD

86WARD -

No Kyle Boller??? :icon_confused:

19. Dougerrrr

Dougerrrr Laus Deo

upgrade from Russell but not sure it's a long term fix.

20. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

My mistake. I completely missed him out, can't understand why... The great QB he is and all... :icon_cheesygrin: