DeAngelo Hall Says Redskins Will Dominate The NFC East

Discussion in 'Washington Redskins' started by SRW, Apr 26, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall told twinky Steinberg of the Washington Post "We'll dominate our division, off of bringing Donovan McNabb in here, a guy who's dominated the division in the past. So that's just an educated guess. That's an educated guess, and I stand behind. I'll stand behind that. I'll fight and claw to try to make that happen."

Source: Washington Post

2. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

3. The Sith

The Sith 1st Stringer

D-HALL you're so full of it....what other kind of crap you'll spewr from your mouth.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Shanny will teach 'em dirty.

Who knows.

5. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

They have pieces in place where they should be better. But there is no way in hell the Skins are going to dominate the division.

6. TJ

TJ Dez Caught It

I'm saving this thread for december...heck it, make it october :icon_cheesygrin:

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I see it as a possibility.

8. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

We'll see D Hall, hope you learn how to tackle and push people out of bounds (Manningham) first.

9. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!
    ha...no.

10. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

Hahahahaha he's an idiot. Week one sunday night. Boys are winning by 10

11. HailttRedskins

HailttRedskins I Still Say Redskins

LOL at all you Dallas fans acting like that game is a free win. May I remind you BEFORE all our injuries at the end of the season, you all only beat us by 1 point IN Dallas and that's because we beat ourselves by missed field goals. We have a stronger O line, better coaching as well as players as of now, odds are against you. Any REAL Dallas fan knows there are no such things as free wins in the NFC East, hell Giant and Eagle fans realize it as well, just you all don/t

You all need to take a look at my avatar anyways.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  12. King Romo

King Romo Cowboys and Yankees

This game isn't a free win. But we are 10 points better in mu opinion, we played like trash when you beat us by one. And just because you have a new HC and QB automatically makes you guys divison champs. We will see. Sorry, I see Hall kicking himself for saying this

13. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

It's not like Hall never said anything stupid before, anyway... :redface:

14. smeags

smeags militant geek

if they do it sure wont be because of hall.

15. Lord_Joe

Lord_Joe Smiley Bugger

If the Redskins win...it won't be because of McNabb bolstering the passing attack or Trent Williams blocking Osi/JPP, Ware and Cole/Graham.

It won't be because of Albert Haynesworth or DeAngelo Hall

It will be because of one man.

Mike Shanahan.

16. Trueseablue

Trueseablue Nickle Player

They will dominate the Eagles,or at least D McNabb will.:2gunsfiring_v1::rofl:

17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

If McNabb went to the Rams you'd predict them to go to the playoffs.

18. smeags

smeags militant geek

this post would bug me if it came from a fan of a real sports city.

19. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Muffin Top

Hope that line can pass protect for 5 seconds every play.

20. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

No I wouldn't. McNabb is a GREAT pickup for the Skins but not their only one. They have and continue to make alot of moves that worry me. They have IMO done enough to fear that IF they put it all together and play to their potential they COULD dominate the division this year. I am not predicting that they will. I am simply saying it is a possibility. BUT you would have known that if you had read my initial post. All complicated six words of it.
    Now please, bigsexy,,,,,,I beg of you. Forgive me for being one of the few non reactionary idiot fans who ran the best QB in franchise history (while he was still at the top of his game), out of town on a rail. Whats done is done and it's time to move past your anger at me for not agreeing with it. I already have to deal with Smeagles creepy obsession with me. I don't want to have to fight with you all season too.