DeSean Jackson Says He Never Had Problems With Donovan McNabb

Discussion in 'Philadelphia Eagles' started by BigBlueBruiser, May 11, 2010.

1. Eagles WR DeSean Jackson downplayed his controversial remarks about former teammate Donovan McNabb on Tuesday and said his criticism was taken out of context. Jackson told ESPN's NFL Live that his comments were "misled a little bit." The Eagles receiver had told the Sporting News that he didn't think the Eagles had lost anything after trading McNabb and naming Kevin Kolb the starter. "I never had no problem with McNabb," Jackson said Tuesday. The interview was basically to give support to the quarterbacks in the locker room with me now." McNabb responded to Jackson's comments at a Redskins minicamp last weekend and said, in general terms of people talking about him after his trade out of Philadelphia, "it's not making you look like a bigger man." Jackson did not specifically say if he would address this issue with McNabb, but said the two had spoken in the past. "I wish him all the best in his career," Jackson said. I just have to focus on what I have to do here and not get caught up in anything else."

Source: USA Today

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
  2. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

Then why don't you do that and STOP GIVING FREAKING INTERVIEWS

3. GJDMQYB

GJDMQYB Guest

MIKE VICK IS HTE FUTURE

4. you know mcnabb is going to rip into them when they play the Eagles this year Jackson better be on his crap when they play

5. 86WARD

86WARD -

Distraction Jackson.

6. multibeast

multibeast Special Teamer

"I never had no problem with McNabb," Jackson said Tuesday.

the good old double negative - technically he did have a problem with Mc5. Jackson is an awesome football player, but sucks at the whole speaking the English language thing. You need a decoder ring to understand his twitter ramblings and there is actually an account setup that does that. :laughy21: Desean Translated (DJackTranslated) on Twitter

1 person likes this.
  7. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

I lol'd

8. ball in the baskett

ball in the baskett First Team All Pro

lol thats great

9. smeags

smeags militant geek