Jets QB Mark Sanchez Can't Believe Brian Cushing Did Steroids

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by SRW, May 12, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Jets QB Mark Sanchez, speaking at a news conference today heralding the signing of the Jets’ and Giants’ bid package to cohost the 2014 Super Bowl, was asked about former USC roommate Brian Cushing, who was suspended for four games by the NFL for testing positive for a banned substance. “I don’t want to say too much because I don’t know all the facts,†Sanchez said of the situation involving the former Bergen Catholic star. “The most important thing would be to get all the facts before we pass judgment on him. I obviously support him 100 percent. I think he’s a great person. He was a great roommate and a great teammate.
    “It’s just hard for me to see that he would put his body in jeopardy like that,†Sanchez added. “I know how cautious he is and smart about nutrition. So it really kind of blew me away. … I texted him right away and just said, ‘Hey man, I’m here for you. Anything you need.’ But he’s a great kid and he’ll make it through.â€

Source: Bergen Record

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

3. cpgobrowns

cpgobrowns < Deer/Headlights

rdunk :icon_cheesygrin:

4. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

Sanchez = idpcrap

5. nachmany5

nachmany5 Franchise Quarterback

Cushing comes from around where I live, some of my friends are going to Bergen Catholic high school next year. We're all shocked that this happened, but you can't be shocked anymore these days. At least the problem is getting less prevalent.

6. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

Who cares about what Sanchez believe anyway?

7. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I can't believe Sanchez at a hotdog on the sideline, but he did so......

8. Squibby

Squibby Rookie

What is Sanchez supposed to say? "I'm not surprised Cushing got caught. I used to watch him shoot up in the locker room at USC and knew it would come back to bite him in the butt."

No...he is going to say the "correct" thing and say OMG i'm astonished I never would think in a million years he would ever use.