Brett Favre Will Return If Southern Miss. Baseball Team Is In World Series

Discussion in 'Minnesota Vikings' started by Sweets, May 20, 2010.

1. Sweets

Sweets All-Pro

Brett Favre says he still isn’t sure what he’s doing next season, but he may have given some indication after visiting with the Southern Miss baseball team. The Minnesota Vikings quarterback told the Golden Eagles on Thursday morning that if they can make it back to the College World Series for the second straight year, he will return for one more season in the NFL. Favre has left fans hanging since the Vikings lost to New Orleans in the NFC Championship game. He signed a two-year contract with the Vikings before last season. Coach Brad Childress hasn’t talked with Favre recently except by text message. Southern Miss players have a lot of work to do if they want to force Favre into action, they are 30-20 and need wins to earn a postseason invitation.

Source: Associated Press

2. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

WTF... stop

3. MRAVEN

MRAVEN 1st Stringer

:director: That's 15 yards and an automatic 1st down for dissin' the Favre.....

4. themush

themush iDIOT sAVANT

Freaking hell. Just die Brett.

Or.....we could always "make sure" the So.Miss bb team doesn't make the WS.....

5. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

Lol. What next?

6. brakos82

brakos82 30% more cats than last year!

:facepalm:

7. mmehring

mmehring Cap'n Stabbin

GUYS!!!! I found a really funny post by someone on the internet..back from when favre was still roding that packers around the yr he got traded to the jets. Lol... Read and laugh your asses off :)

An Intercepted Letter From Aaron Rodgers to Brett Favre

Dear Scrotal Seam,

Since you won't return my phone calls, and you refuse to use a computer for anything other than acquiring Canadian pharmaceuticals, I figured my only recourse is to send you this letter. They do have postal service in Bumheck, Mississippi, don't they?

Listen, I understand that you love the game and all of the media fellating you reap as a result of your play, but if you have this "itch" to come back you could have at least dropped me a line. I don't even care if you play this year, in fact, I think it would be pretty freaking great. With all this football crap going on I've fallen way behind in my regimen of naps and vacations over the past two off-seasons. All I'm asking is that you stop roding me around like this year after year.

If you need me for any reason I'll be doing the same thing I do during every training camp, sneaking over to your house during film study and butt-freaking Deanna on your freshly mown lawn.

Yours In Christ,
    Aaron Rodgers

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

[​IMG]

8. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

is he serious? surely he can't be serious .........

9. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

meanwhile...the vikes are about to start training camp and have no idea who their QB is....that's bullcrap. funny bullcrap, but bullcrap. no wonder they're having problems funding a stadium.

10. 86WARD

86WARD -

He's coming back and the Vikings know it...come on. The Vikings don't make a run at McNabb? The Vikings pass up on Clausen? Please...stop this nonsense. The Vikings and Childress know exactly what Favre is doing...

He doesn't need OTA's. He doesn't need training camp. He needs to show up Week One...

All this jibberish about him not reporting to practice is silly.

11. TheCommish

TheCommish Rookie

Those events are sooooooo intertwined. I guess if I run out of toilet paper I'll have to stop posting.

12. marty264

marty264 Team Veteran

Glad to see someone makes the connection between the QB situation and the state legislature not passing a plan for funding the stadium.

13. andy82

andy82 Your Soul, It's Mine!

Favre does have that power, after all, he is god...

14. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

:rofl:
    Next, he'll step into Childress' office and ask him to stand on one leg while thumbing his nose and then, he'll announce that he's back... or not.

15. smeags

smeags militant geek

so wait, the vikings were the only team who needed a qb that passed on clausen ?

if he & the vikes know he's coming back why don't they just say so ? why the tired soap opera every year ?

you're right it is nonsense, on farve's behalf.

16. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

i am in love with everything this man does. hes never let me down