Browns WR Brian Robiske Finally Out Of The Doghouse?

Discussion in 'Cleveland Browns' started by SRW, May 31, 2010.

1. SRW

SRW Ex-World's Worst Site Admin

Browns coach Eric Mangini's praise was so far removed from anything he said last year about rookie receiver Brian Robiskie that it was almost startling. During his opening remarks before the organized team activities last Thursday, Mangini brought up the 36th pick in the 2009 draft unsolicited. Robiskie, an Ohio State product from Chagrin Falls, caught just seven passes for 106 yards and spent five games on the inactive list, only one of those injury-related. ''There have been some guys having a really good camp. I thought so far, Brian Robiskie has had an outstanding camp,'' Mangini said. ''He's showed up quite a bit.'' In Mangini terminology, ''showed up'' means making big plays, not just trotting onto the practice field. ''I think it's a lot like quite a few of the younger guys,'' Mangini said. ''It's not, 'Where am I? What am I doing?' It's, 'I remember this. I remember the technique that I have to do.' You can start to develop it more and you can start to play faster because you're not thinking and processing. He's running good routes and made some big plays pretty much every day.''

Source: Akron Beacon Journal

2. HateSteel

HateSteel Stray Dawg

You show me a rookie wide out who has a great season, and Ill show you a veteran QB who made it easy for him. Who did Robiske have?

3. Massaqoui had a decent year.

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

Boldin. He had Blake and McCown.

5. Jihad Joe

Jihad Joe Life to Infidels

Robo would be the last guy I would expect to see in the dog house