Raiders Sign DT John Henderson

Discussion in 'Oakland Raiders' started by Saintsfan1972, Jun 11, 2010.

1. Saintsfan1972

Saintsfan1972 BREESUS SAVES

Adam Schefter reports via Twitter that the Oakland Raiders have signed defensive tackle John Henderson. The deal is for one year, no other details were given. Henderson had 36 tackles, 3 sacks, and 2 forced fumbles last year with the Jaguars.

Source: Adam Schefter, Twitter.com

2. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I like this pickup

3. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

they got some beef on that dline. Seymour, henderson, kelly, and lamaar houston

**********Automerged Doublepost**********

both of these mammoth former jags guys (henderson and stroud)have had so much luxury around them their whole careers

at tennessee henderson played with haynesworth

at georgia stroud played with seymour

in jacksonville henderson and stroud played together

in oakland henderson gets to play with seymour

its a little ridiculous

4. mj1987us26

mj1987us26 Super

I've liked what the Raiders have done this offseason, that feels kind of weird to say.

5. Jammin Jaguar

Jammin Jaguar English Student.

Definitely a good pick up for the Raiders. I wish him the best.

6. nastynate184

nastynate184 Fuck Michigan

I know if us pure crazyness that we are making good choices

7. theeraser21

theeraser21 u r a slapdick

Marcus Stroud plays with the Buffalo Bills, and was never a member of the Oakland raiders

8. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

please feel free to take the time to point out where i said marcus stroud played for the raiders at any point at all....go ahead, i will be patiently awaiting your response with much anticipation

9. MastuRaider

MastuRaider Special Teamer

Almost feels like we are on our way back up. I'm cautiously optomistic about this Raider team.

10. dublin mike

dublin mike Unfortunate Georgia Sports Fan

That front four with McClain behind them should be pretty fierce. They just need an offense to put up some (any) points.

11. SeanTaylor21

SeanTaylor21 TheKingofKind

A good pickup by the raiders henderson and seymour will be huge.

12. Stinger75

Stinger75 It's Showtime, Folks!

Been preaching it for years... DL & Oline... It don't matter what you have in the back field if your Line is weak, your team is weak.

13. BTMaverick84

BTMaverick84 Death Dealer

Havent Posted on here for years... but nice to see website still doing good. Henderson is a solid pick up for us and should help our Run D. Its gonna be interesting to see what this Raiders team can do this year, might actually have a competitive team that showed us Raider fans some bright spots last year.