Chiefs FS Jarrad Page Requests To Be Traded

Discussion in 'Kansas City Chiefs' started by pctrips, Jun 19, 2010.

1. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

ArrowheadPride.com has gotten word from Pro Football Talk that 2006 7th round draft pick S Jarrad Page has formally requested a trade from the Kansas City Chiefs. In a press release sent to PFT Friday night, Page's representation said they submitted a "formal trade request" to the Chiefs on Thursday. The release notes that "Entering the 2009 season, Jarrad Page had more interceptions than any other safety selected in the 2006 draft clbutt. Page is entering his fifth NFL season." He wasn't at OTAs and is apparently frustrated with the Chiefs' brbutt. "Page's representation" by the way is his brother.

Source: ArrowheadPride.com

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  2. bandi

bandi Hall Of Famer

oh waah....shut up and play. :icon_cheesygrin:

3. CaptainStubing

CaptainStubing Gave her a Dirty Sanchez

this would be the 2nd starting safety that hasn't gotten along with Haley in 12 months ........ he has trouble getting along with safeties?

4. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

Texans might be interested. We got the 1st disgruntled Chiefs safety (Bernard "Tom Brady's Tonya Harding" Pollard) and he changed the defense for the better. Plus they have David Gibbs, the old Chiefs secondary coach...

5. hermhater

hermhater Guest

I like you.

6. warcrychief

warcrychief Ur just da assistant Pimp

he didnt do 2 hot last year. i wouldnt be mad if he got traded.

7. Three7s

Three7s 1st Stringer

He's all yours.

8. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Better?

9. pctrips

pctrips Pro Bowler

I'd rather keep Page but he's not going to be on board he might as well go. Without Page we're still light in the safety position.

10. K Train

K Train Do You Honeycutt?

theres no future for him in KC now with berry penciled in as a starter already