The 10 Best Quotes Of The Rex Ryan Era

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 86WARD, Jun 6, 2010.

1. 86WARD

86WARD -

10. "We're going to start with the injury report, obviously. Manning, Clark, Addai, Reggie Wayne, Freeney, Mathis, Brackett — all those guys will not play. Oh, hold up. That was my wish list for Santa Claus."

9. “A number that I think is interesting would be eight, and no, that's not the amount of touchdown passes that Green Bay gave up against Arizona. That's the number of touchdown passes we gave up all season as the Jets, and the biggest reason for that is Darrelle Revis.”...on Woodson getting Defensive Player of the Year over Revis

8. On the 2010 NFL Playoffs: "I wasn't aware of that...but to me we should be favorites. I mean in the whole tournament. I think we have the best defense; I know we do. I think we have the best rushing attack. I want this football team. If I had a choice to coach any team in this tournament, I would choose this one."

7. "We're obviously out of the playoffs, and that's unfortunate."...after a Week 15 loss to the Atlanta Falcons

6. "The message to the rest of the league is, hey, the Jets are coming, and we're going to give you everything we got. And I think that's going to be more than you can handle."

5. “He looks much better than most of our guys would. Let’s just be happy it was him and not some of our linemen.”...on Sanchez's GQ pictures

4. "First off, with all the cameras I was looking for our new president [Barack Obama] back there. I think we'll get to meet him in the next couple of years anyway."

3. "Let's see if he can top this one. I've walked over tougher guys going to a fight. [...] He can send himself and his father after me."...on Channing Crowder, with whom Rex exchanged "smack talk" during the offseason

2. “I never came here to kiss Bill Belichick’s rings. I came here to win, let’s put it that way. I’m certainly not intimidated by New England or anybody else.”

1. “If you take a swipe at one of ours, we’ll take two swipes at one of yours. We’re going to turn the heat up, we’re going to let the fur fly, and let’s see what happens.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/394106-10-best-quotes-of-the-rex-ryan-era

2. hermhater

hermhater Guest

Number 10 always cracks me up...:lol:

3. DawkinsINT

DawkinsINT Tebow free since 9/5/2015.

He's awesome.

4. hermhater

hermhater Guest

So is Bleu Cheese, and they both smell funny! :wise:

5. Crowned

Crowned Doesn't give a shit.

10 and 9 are my favorites.

6. 86WARD

86WARD -

I love #1...

1. "If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take two swipes at one of yours. We're going to turn the heat up, we're going to let the fur fly, and let's see what happens."

7. phiglesphan

phiglesphan BANNED

I <3 Rex Ryan

8. DoubleC

DoubleC i'm ready now...

And in only one year... If he can coach for 10 years, he'll be able to write a book with those quotes.

9. KJ3

KJ3 Terminally Slack-Jawed

The 10 things I could care less about:

-Rex Ryan
    -Rex Ryan's mouth
    -What people think of Rex Ryan's mouth
    -The things that come out of Rex Ryan's mouth
    -Mark Sanchez
    -What Rex Ryan thinks of Mark Sanchez
    -What ESPN thinks of Mark Sanchez
    -What Mark Sanchez thinks about Mark Sanchez
    -Joe Namath